GTA SA [MTA:SA] Cidux Network

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f416d4d4e6373712e706e67

mtasa://54.37.18.80:22003 or mtasa://play.ciduxnetwork.eu:22003

About us
Our server is focused as a freeroam server, started on the 1st of October. We are still a tiny community but each day there's at least one person that joins our family and journey to success. Our developer(s) are busy turning coffee into LUA code 24/7 to make sure our server is running fast, secure and stable.

Currently, our team makes up two people, Ethereal and Irrtadum. Ethereal is responsible for everything technical, and thinks of replacements of custom vehicles/skins/weapons. Irrtadum is a mapper and takes care of our community. Soon, we will new hire Wardens and Quality Assurances so check out our website every now and then!

Features
• Level, Experience system - You get EXP for PvPing other players. Prefer not to get killed? Just turn on no-dm mode.
• Reputation system - By being active you earn a good reputation in Cidux Network. We advise not to break any rules as it will take away reputation points.
• Custom vehicles, sounds, effects, skins and weapons! - Although that's quite a lot, everything is being downloaded pretty fast by our new afk mod downloader which allows you to start playing while our mods are being downloaded.
• Dogfight events - Love flying in hydra's? Earn EXP and money by winning our automated dogfight events!
• Zombie hour - Each day a virus breaks free and releases a few hundred zombies! Kill them to get rewarded.
• Movie friday - Using G&T Mapping and Loki's cinema resource. Every friday at 01PM ( European timezone ) our cinema will open and we'll all watch a movie together!
• Clans - Take over turf-zones, share earned money and be the king of Cidux' underworld with your team. Clans can have their very own bases, hydra skins, ped skins and vehicles.

Screenshots
Our spawn:
Clan skin & Hydra:
One of our custom vehicles:
A short video of our zombie event:
A little bit of Dogfight gameplay:
Contact
Stay up-to-date of all of our latest news by joining our Discord server:

UPDATE: We're working on a PvP script. This is what it will look like:

Last edited:

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Small update: all player and rank emblems got updated!
You must be registered for see images attach

- our new website is live! At this moment it's still under heavy development and lacks features. But logging in with your ingame account works. Soon you will be able to find your in-game statistics and team data on our website. :)

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Nice it looks fun! Doing a good job of it. Shame I can't play as my laptop probs won't be able to handle it. I also like the website you have. Good job

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Nice it looks fun! Doing a good job of it. Shame I can't play as my laptop probs won't be able to handle it. I also like the website you have. Good job
Thank you for your feedback :)! GTA SA is a game made in 2004, sure your laptop can't handle that? :O

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback :)! GTA SA is a game made in 2004, sure your laptop can't handle that? :O
Hmm maybe? I'll give it a go when I'm home see what happens (something new to try out). I had a look through your website, the shop seems very expensive :O but good luck :)

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Hmm maybe? I'll give it a go when I'm home see what happens (something new to try out). I had a look through your website, the shop seems very expensive :O but good luck :)
The payments are one-time and purchases like clan bases or skins can take up a lot of server resources. One high quality skin can easily be 11MB, same goes for bases. Feel free to join our Discord if you'd like to be up2date about upcoming events. :D

Users who are viewing this thread