Introduction Mr.H is here.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hi everyone
I'm Harry. I am a 18 year old Developer/Designer , I love trolling people, well most of the time I'm a cunt to everyone, But I don't really mean it , Just love annoying people. I love Ron Paul! Anyways hey! I'm studying Enginnering, and currently am in 3rd semester, I've always been around on devbest from like 20th december?! But never bothered to post an introduction.

I have fair amount of knowledge in HTML , CSS & XML I dont like javascript, Its annoying as fuck but owell, It is quite useful, Apart from that I have knowledge in programming languages like C,C++ and PHP. I am learning Java in the next semester, Also teaching some of it to myself.

Yes, I was a habbotard, I joined retros back in 2009 when we all had out blah hotel,and played it for awhile, When it closed I moved to habbo, and played it for years, Moved to habplus(which has now closed) I got friends, with Michael, And fortunately he trusted me with a rank on habplus and hence how (MOD-Boy) was created ;)

At the moment, I'm pretty much done with retros, But I still plan to develop stuff for habbotards.

Talking about myself? I'm a nerd who sits on their laptop 24/7 , Well we all do or we would'nt be here anyway (Or Should I say myself only?) . Also I'm halfcast (Indian/American) So yeah no hate :(

I love craig ( ) cause hes a babe and a mastermind, and I love John ( ) because hes amazing.

was MOD-Laxus on habplus, if anyone knows him, Hes too shy to write his intro, cause hes a pussy, But gotta love him! I trust him with anythng, Love him

I used to manage for Jamie and Reece ( & ) I love them both to the bits <3_<3 . Oh and yeah is gay for me (P.s - this is meant to be secret)
I forgot too, I love him.

I take projects, So feel free to hmu and I'll see what I can do to help ya! But other than that hey I'm harry!

Cheers,

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Says the guy writing an intro 8 months after he joined ;)

Welcome Harry, look forward to seeing more nooby posts from you :) - joking

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hello Harry!

Welcome to DevBest. :)

sPFKW5T.png
Nice fail quoting dude!

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
It's nice to see you finally post an introduction thread, Harry! Welcome to DevBest.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well, glad to see another user from the Habbotard world who has moderately well grammar. (Just a joke)

Users who are viewing this thread