Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Which of these two browsers do you think is better and why?
I pick Chrome in this instance and I will list the features below why I think it's my browser choice
  • Extensions
I mean number one reason why I pick Chrome is cause the absolute number of extensions that are available, the fact that so many of them are exclusive to Chrome because developers can’t be bothered to maintain other versions of them. It’s massive, to be honest. You’ve got so many necessary extensions for boost productivity, and extensions that help tab management. Perfect browser for a developers.

• Performance
Firefox lets you customise your interface however you wish, but maybe the reason why Chrome doesn’t let you mess around with anything is because it’s so confident that it’s already as good as can be.

• Best Security
If you are going to use Chrome, you should assume that Google is watching on your every move. Not that Google is actually watching on you, but with the amount of data being collected, you should renounce any expectations of privacy.

• Web Development
One big reason for Chrome’s lasting admiration is that it’s developed by Google. Since Google’s own developers are thoroughly involved in the evolution of the Web, Chrome clearly sits at the edge of cutting edge improvement.

For example, Chrome is quick to acquire new standards that look as if they’ll stay around for a while. Simple example is the push for WEBP, a new image standard that’s attaining ground. Another example when YouTube first debuted 60 FPS videos, only Chrome could handle it...

Now list a few things about which browser is your choice and tell us why.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The only problem I see with Chrome is that there's 5-10 instances of it running? But is still my most preferred browser.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
The only problem I see with Chrome is that there's 5-10 instances of it running? But is still my most preferred browser.
Because each process has it's own job like, Browser, Tab 1, Extensions, Plugins and so

Users who are viewing this thread