Monthly Reset

Sep 19, 2010
I think every month you should reset all the hotel votes to 0. This will not only give new hotels a chance it will help with the hotels that you click on just to voting pages with no hotel or to hotels that don't work. Maybe it should be a 2 week reset.

Well I hope you'll consider it.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Any account that isn't accessed in 30 days is deleted. Also, voting pages are not allowed.

As for your suggestion - no. How would you like it if I reset the forums every month? People work hard to get to the top, and their reward is staying at the top if they have a good site.

Sep 19, 2010
@Rasta Yes, they work to get to the top, but if they have a dedicated community they will continue to get there. But most of them just go dead quickly because they don't keep there users which is a factor as to owning a successful hotel.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Without the voting pages it is easier to get to the top, I had a hotel and it was open for 4 days and we were 23#, and we didn't have a voting page.
So it is easy to get to the top, you need to offer rare giveaway, etc so people vote.

More on-topic: I agree with Rasta, those hotels have worked hard and they deserve to stay on top until someone gathers more votes than them.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
@Rasta Yes, they work to get to the top, but if they have a dedicated community they will continue to get there. But most of them just go dead quickly because they don't keep there users which is a factor as to owning a successful hotel.

If there hotel goes dead quickly than they should drop.

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
This is pointless. its like irl.
YOu wouldnt want your Buisness to get ALL The way to the top of the market
Then suddenly EVERY Buisness in the world Goes bankrupt ;\

NTy.

Users who are viewing this thread