Monster Energy Range : Re-Release

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey Devbest,
I Hunted High And Low For This And My Mate @NinjaMonkeypoo Found It. Anyways i decided to re-release this because who dosen't like this furni and i can't find it anywhere on devbest so for whoever wants to use it feel free

Credits : Whoever Made The Furni :p
Screenie :
Don't Trust Don't Download

Download =

ShakeSmeare

Feb 17, 2014
Seen them all over here, you should'nt release Things just for likes when they are not yours in the first place, but you can make Rockstar ones would be cool. 2/10

Whip

Nov 6, 2013
Shakes this are not everyone seeming i searched high and low for these and i re-released them for the new people in the retro world trying to find some good or half decent custom furni

Nerfed

Godzilla
Apr 9, 2013
Awesome. It's good to see the monster energy furniture is slowly making it's way back to Habbo Retros.

Whip

Nov 6, 2013
Awesome. It's good to see the monster energy furniture is slowly making it's way back to Habbo Retros.

Took me and my mate few hours to find them haha went threw alot of forums ended up finding them but. I personally don't like customs as of such but i really like these ones

Whip

Nov 6, 2013
Saif i never even said i was making you one you just told me to make you one.. You can make ur own tyvm And Ty Jerry :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Had this a long timr back but its easily one of my favourite types of furni, good release :)

Conquerer

Jan 7, 2017
Hey man, I can like not use the vending machine (If it is usable) on my retro. I have no clue why. 1. does it work (A really stupid question because I've owned a retro for 5 years and playing habbo for over 10 years) and 2. How can I fix it. I like have it set up and everything. The models show up, I can buy it from my shop, but I can't use the vending machine :( Can I like have a answer. I'm kinda rusty on retros because for like two years I have been having my admins take care of it so... I don't really remember. I can look it up as well. But if I can get a answer that would be great. Thanks! (Even though this is old I still like this stuff, so I'll see if i can find it

Last edited:

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Hey man, I can like not use the vending machine (If it is usable) on my retro. I have no clue why. 1. does it work (A really stupid question because I've owned a retro for 5 years and playing habbo for over 10 years) and 2. How can I fix it. I like have it set up and everything. The models show up, I can buy it from my shop, but I can't use the vending machine :( Can I like have a answer. I'm kinda rusty on retros because for like two years I have been having my admins take care of it so... I don't really remember. I can look it up as well. But if I can get a answer that would be great. Thanks! (Even though this is old I still like this stuff, so I'll see if i can find it

If you're using PlusEMU go into the furniture table and find the record for it, change the column 'interaction_type' to vendingmachine, then the column 'interaction_modes_count' should be set to 1 or however many is needed and lastly the column called 'vending_ids' needs to be changed accordingly, find a similar vending machine and use that ID there.

Users who are viewing this thread