GTA V Money Glitch (Xbox 360)

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I have not seen any thread that tutored how exactly do perform the money glitch, but I have seen talk about it. Well I am going to briefly explain how to do this quick little trick to double the value of your car. I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted or not, but honestly I see no harm.

You do this at your OWN risk.

Get a valuable vehicle (preferably a mustang (dominator) (easiest sporty car)
Upgrade this car as much as possible to increase the value, I believe I got mine up too $30,000 from my level (10).
Take the car to the Los Santos Body Shop
Now after you have upgraded the car, be sure to EXIT the body shop afterwards. Once you have exited the body shop, enter the body shop again and go down to sell.
DO NOT HIT SELL YET!
This next step must be done very carefully for this to work.
You will hit sell, and it will ask you two more times to sell vehicle. Do this, BUT WAIT.

As soon as your vehicle says "SOLD" - QUICKLY click start and hit your right bumper button to online, and quickly scroll down to "Swap Character" then continue. Then just log back in to your character and you will have your car plus the money you would have sold it for.

You must be careful or you can lose the car and have to restart the entire process.

THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR CARS YOU BUY ONLINE.

This can be done multiple times.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
I have not seen any thread that tutored how exactly do perform the money glitch, but I have seen talk about it. Well I am going to briefly explain how to do this quick little trick to double the value of your car. I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted or not, but honestly I see no harm.

You do this at your OWN risk.

Get a valuable vehicle (preferably a mustang (dominator) (easiest sporty car)
Upgrade this car as much as possible to increase the value, I believe I got mine up too $30,000 from my level (10).
Take the car to the Los Santos Body Shop
Now after you have upgraded the car, be sure to EXIT the body shop afterwards. Once you have exited the body shop, enter the body shop again and go down to sell.
DO NOT HIT SELL YET!
This next step must be done very carefully for this to work.
You will hit sell, and it will ask you two more times to sell vehicle. Do this, BUT WAIT.

As soon as your vehicle says "SOLD" - QUICKLY click start and hit your right bumper button to online, and quickly scroll down to "Swap Character" then continue. Then just log back in to your character and you will have your car plus the money you would have sold it for.

You must be careful or you can lose the car and have to restart the entire process.

THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR CARS YOU BUY ONLINE.

This can be done multiple times.

It's been patched, because a new update.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
It has not been patched because it works as of right now. You assumed it was because it was an update.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Hasn't been patched yet. Except it takes longer now, since every time you sell the car/bike, it takes it back to your garage/property instead of outside of LS Customs.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hasn't been patched yet. Except it takes longer now, since every time you sell the car/bike, it takes it back to your garage/property instead of outside of LS Customs.

It takes me back inside the LS Customs, with no car???!?!?!?!?!?!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
can't you just keep stealing cars and selling them? Just wondering I haven't played it much.

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Still works as today. 11/16/13. Btw, you can set your options and put it as Last Location so you don't have to keep driving back and forth to Los Santos Customs.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
I recommend to use the Ocelot instead of the Mustang; I've gotten the Ocelot to be worth $55,000 at around level 25.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
It was set to Last Location but still sent me back to my apartment. But not anymore, it works perfectly now.

Users who are viewing this thread