Recruiting Moderator Needed!!

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Moderator+Needed

I hope you are doing okay? Well today i am currently looking for someone to join our moderation team over at Thunder hotel we are slowing becoming more and more known by members of the community and we are really needing help with moderation.

Becoming a moderator is one job but we are also looking for someone who can build nice rooms to help with big events and celebrations ie Halloween Christmas that sort of thing so if you meet the requirements below please dont hesitate to send me a messaging via Devbest with the following information.

Requirements

- At least online 1 hour daily
- Good at room building
- Having hotel experience (Whether that is being a user or staff)
- to be Sociable and friendly.

Application

- Whats your name?
- How old are you?
- Any previous experience?
- Why should we choose you?
- What can you offer that other users cant?

Please fill the application out. Send it to myself via Devbest. and we will let you know if you was shortlisted for interview. :) Good luck

-

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Literally every single post in this thread was breaking the following rule:

Posting:
Please only post if you are interested in the recruitment or if you're recruiting; If you're inquiring you may post.

I'm actually not even surprised anymore. I just cleaned the entire thread. If anyone posts something like "you only have x amount of users why u recruitin' lolzz xxx" crap again in whatever thread in Team Recruitment, I'll just limit you for a few days. Nobody is asking you for your opinion here. It's an application thread.

Users who are viewing this thread