Mod tools - Room tool for this room bug

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
Hi,
I'm on R63A, with Fresh Emu, i have 3 staff ranks (5. 6, 7) but only 7 have can use Room tool for this room, all others it doesn't work..
Thanks for your help

PS: If you have another Emulator (better than FreshEmu) i want it. :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hi,
I'm on R63A, with Fresh Emu, i have 3 staff ranks (5. 6, 7) but only 7 have can use Room tool for this room, all others it doesn't work..
Thanks for your help

Code:
UPDATE `permissions_ranks` SET `rank`='4', `cmd_update_permissions`='1', `cmd_update_settings`='1', `cmd_update_bots`='1', `cmd_update_catalogue`='1', `cmd_update_navigator`='1', `cmd_update_items`='1', `cmd_award`='1', `cmd_coords`='1', `cmd_override`='1', `cmd_coins`='1', `cmd_pixels`='1', `cmd_ha`='1', `cmd_hal`='1', `cmd_freeze`='1', `cmd_enable`='1', `cmd_roommute`='1', `cmd_setspeed`='1', `cmd_masscredits`='1', `cmd_globalcredits`='1', `cmd_roombadge`='1', `cmd_massbadge`='1', `cmd_userinfo`='1', `cmd_shutdown`='1', `cmd_givebadge`='1', `cmd_invisible`='1', `cmd_ban`='1', `cmd_superban`='1', `cmd_roomkick`='1', `cmd_roomalert`='1', `cmd_mute`='1', `cmd_unmute`='1', `cmd_alert`='1', `cmd_motd`='1', `cmd_kick`='1', `cmd_update_filter`='1', `acc_anyroomrights`='1', `acc_anyroomowner`='1', `acc_supporttool`='1', `acc_chatlogs`='1', `acc_enter_fullrooms`='1', `acc_enter_anyroom`='1', `acc_restrictedrooms`='1', `acc_unkickable`='1', `acc_unbannable`='1', `cmd_removebadge`='1', `cmd_summon`='1', `cmd_update_bans`='1', `cmd_masspixels`='1', `cmd_globalpixels`='1', `cmd_sa`='1', `receive_sa`='1', `cmd_ipban`='1', `floodtime`='0', `cmd_spull`='1', `cmd_disconnect`='1', `cmd_update_achievements`='1', `ignore_friendsettings`='1', `cmd_update_texts`='1', `cmd_points`='1', `cmd_teleport`='1', `cmd_masspoints`='1', `cmd_globalpoints`='1', `cmd_empty`='1', `wired_give_sql`='0', `wired_give_badge`='1', `wired_give_effect`='1', `wired_give_award`='1', `wired_give_send`='1', `wired_give_credits`='1', `wired_give_pixels`='1', `wired_give_points`='1', `wired_give_rank`='1', `wired_cnd_roomusers`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasachievement`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasbadge`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasvip`='1', `wired_cnd_userhaseffect`='1', `wired_cnd_userrank`='1', `wired_cnd_usercredits`='1', `wired_cnd_userpixels`='1', `wired_cnd_userpoints`='1', `wired_give_dance`='1', `wired_give_respect`='1', `wired_give_handitem`='1', `cmd_userinfo_viewip`='1', `wired_cnd_usergroups`='1', `wired_cnd_wearing`='1', `wired_cnd_carrying`='1', `wired_give_alert`='1', `ignore_roommute`='0', `cmd_propose`='1' WHERE (`rank`='4')
Run that on you database, just change rank to 4,5,6 so forth and btw youre gonna have to edit it to further limit privileges

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hi,
Thanks for your help

Code:
UPDATE `permissions_ranks` SET `rank`='4', `cmd_update_permissions`='1', `cmd_update_settings`='1', `cmd_update_bots`='1', `cmd_update_catalogue`='1', `cmd_update_navigator`='1', `cmd_update_items`='1', `cmd_award`='1', `cmd_coords`='1', `cmd_override`='1', `cmd_coins`='1', `cmd_pixels`='1', `cmd_ha`='1', `cmd_hal`='1', `cmd_freeze`='1', `cmd_enable`='1', `cmd_roommute`='1', `cmd_setspeed`='1', `cmd_masscredits`='1', `cmd_globalcredits`='1', `cmd_roombadge`='1', `cmd_massbadge`='1', `cmd_userinfo`='1', `cmd_shutdown`='1', `cmd_givebadge`='1', `cmd_invisible`='1', `cmd_ban`='1', `cmd_superban`='1', `cmd_roomkick`='1', `cmd_roomalert`='1', `cmd_mute`='1', `cmd_unmute`='1', `cmd_alert`='1', `cmd_motd`='1', `cmd_kick`='1', `cmd_update_filter`='1', `acc_anyroomrights`='1', `acc_anyroomowner`='1', `acc_supporttool`='1', `acc_chatlogs`='1', `acc_enter_fullrooms`='1', `acc_enter_anyroom`='1', `acc_restrictedrooms`='1', `acc_unkickable`='1', `acc_unbannable`='1', `cmd_removebadge`='1', `cmd_summon`='1', `cmd_update_bans`='1', `cmd_masspixels`='1', `cmd_globalpixels`='1', `cmd_sa`='1', `receive_sa`='1', `cmd_ipban`='1', `floodtime`='0', `cmd_spull`='1', `cmd_disconnect`='1', `cmd_update_achievements`='1', `ignore_friendsettings`='1', `cmd_update_texts`='1', `cmd_points`='1', `cmd_teleport`='1', `cmd_masspoints`='1', `cmd_globalpoints`='1', `cmd_empty`='1', `wired_give_sql`='0', `wired_give_badge`='1', `wired_give_effect`='1', `wired_give_award`='1', `wired_give_send`='1', `wired_give_credits`='1', `wired_give_pixels`='1', `wired_give_points`='1', `wired_give_rank`='1', `wired_cnd_roomusers`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasachievement`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasbadge`='1', `wired_cnd_userhasvip`='1', `wired_cnd_userhaseffect`='1', `wired_cnd_userrank`='1', `wired_cnd_usercredits`='1', `wired_cnd_userpixels`='1', `wired_cnd_userpoints`='1', `wired_give_dance`='1', `wired_give_respect`='1', `wired_give_handitem`='1', `cmd_userinfo_viewip`='1', `wired_cnd_usergroups`='1', `wired_cnd_wearing`='1', `wired_cnd_carrying`='1', `wired_give_alert`='1', `ignore_roommute`='0', `cmd_propose`='1' WHERE (`rank`='4')
Run that on you database, just change rank to 4,5,6 so forth and btw youre gonna have to edit it to further limit privileges
idk if that'll work, commands.ini change minrank

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Leader ok, but how can i resolve my problem? What is the permission for that? (It's me or Bobbahotel signature is 2 girls ?)

@BobbaHotel and what can i use ?
Code:
Well that worked for me, or you could copy and paste the rank 7 permissions and do it on every rank you want to have the mod tools. I cbf to go through them all so enjoy.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Leader the solution is to give all permission to all ranks ?????
The solution is to use rank 7 as a base for the other emulators, as if you're maintaining the hotel it's probably quite a good idea for you to get an understanding of the rank fuses. Besides, it's not even the commands side, it's mod tools and wired for the most part. :)

Users who are viewing this thread