MOD Tools not working for mods.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Hello, Devbest!

On my hotel, the moderator ranks doesn't have the MOD tools. I've looked through the whole database, but I can't find anything. Please help as I want to open and be able to hire mods. Thank you.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Find the id in the permissions table and then go to the permissions_rights table.
Find the id which you found in the permissions table and then edit the group_id columns value to the minimum rank.
Let's say mods are rank 4, you want to change it to rank 4.

Your example would be;

as you can see it has the rank 9

Here you can see we have found it, currently min rank is 4. You will change this to whatever you want.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Find the id in the permissions table and then go to the permissions_rights table.
Find the id which you found in the permissions table and then edit the group_id columns value to the minimum rank.

Your example would be;

as you can see it has the rank 9I

Here you can see we have found it, currently min rank is 4. You will change this to whatever you want.
I'll try tomorrow! Thanks for the help. :)

Your example would be;

as you can see it has the rank 9

I don't have 32 as an ID. I only have 33+.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
In persmissions, mod_tool is ID 9. Go to permissions_rights and sort ascending in permission_id.
4ae6a6da4be6456d8bd64731370d00f5.png

As you can see this covers ranks (group_id) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
You can simply add a new row or delete a row depending on which rank actually gets the mod_tool or not. I'm guessing the id is just a primary key so add the next number.

Users who are viewing this thread