Mobile (Cell) phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I recently purchased the iPhone 4 but it's been getting bad reviews although I quite like it. So I'm asking you guys if the iPhone is so bad what other good phones are there?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I personally love the iPhone, although I do dislike how restrictive it is.

If you were to look for a new phone, I'd say anything that runs the Android platform should be good, and probably even better than the iPhone OS.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I'm with Rasta :) The new Samsung Galaxy X looks pretty good, but it's your call.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
The ONLY cellphone I've loved and would buy again, is the BlackBerry Curve. It's just so easy to use, sexy and everyone has one here. The iPhone 4 is very nice though :)

Nick

Sep 24, 2010
Woooo... guys ... my words,,, the Android platform is crap. lol iPhone OS FTW and id go with the iPhone 4 ... however it has some bugs this time on release which there trying to fix... in newer releases?

The Android platform has soo many bugs on diffrent phones which never seem to be fixed... also the themeing GUI is old and never looks good. also it lags alot. and somtimes phones crash.

Offtopic: iv got a Blackberry and iPhone 4 :p xD

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
I have the iPhone 4.0, and the only problem is-the dropped calls, but I think Mr. Jobs is working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread