MIP/IP Ban is also banning random IP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Yes just as I wrote in the title, I don't know if the client is getting the wrong IP or if it's the CMS but, some users have the same IP, why is this happening?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Never heard of this in my entire Habbo life.Are you sure they're not just playing you?
What EMU?
What CMS?

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Never heard of this in my entire Habbo life.Are you sure they're not just playing you?
What EMU?
What CMS?
PlusEMU, revision 6078, brainCMS. Cause I seem to be IP banning some users, and it contradicts on banning other IP's or the CMS, client isn't picking up the correct IP

Are you using cloudflare?
And Yes I am, with a private paid SSL $5 a month

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
The only thing has goes through my head is that your CMS bans & EMU bans are not synced but still that's very unlikely.
Although that wouldn't explain why you have multiple users on the same IP.
Is this a common issue or just a few/specific users?Is the database grabbing your IP?

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
What EMU?
What CMS?
The only thing has goes to my head is that your CMS bans & EMU bans are not synced but still that's very unlikely.
Although that wouldn't explain why you have multiple users on the same IP.
Is this a common issue or just a few/specific users?Is the database grabbing your IP?

Just a few specific users, I might be wrong.. thought but I am sure that whenever I ban someone using IP'Ban, it defo bans a random IP. But the thing is, the IP it bans belongs to that user and also belongs to another user.. Its strange

Never happened with me neither. Is it the CMS or the Emus fault?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I'm gonna go with the CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread