MinecraftMods » A Guide To Minecraft Mods

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Hello to your dear sir/madam,
I am starting a website where people can look up any mod for Minecraft and learn what it does, and how to use it. To do so I would need some help, from people who know the mods themselves. Although it will be a wiki site, and anyone is able to contribute, I'd like to have members to help me get started with articles, as the site will be editors only until I feel it is ready for the public. If you are interested in helping please reply below with the following application.
Code:
Minecraft Username: [b][/b]
Country | Timezone: [b][/b] | [b][/b]
Favorite Mod: [b][/b]
Mods Understood: [b][/b]
Languages Spoken: [b][/b]

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
People can be bitches about this but idk.
Minecraft Username: JaayTalaveriah
Country | Timezone: Australia (AEST)
Favorite Mod: Zeppelin MOD
Mods Understood: Been looking into Railcraft
Languages Spoken: Dopey.... But Java (If languages as in English ect; Dutch, German, Samoan & English).

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Do you speak them fluently?
Also, besides Zeppelin and Railcraft, do you understand any other mods enough to write about what they do and how to use them, in detail?

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Do you speak them fluently?
Also, besides Zeppelin and Railcraft, do you understand any other mods enough to write about what they do and how to use them, in detail?
I speak German Fluently not so much Samoan or dutch. I do my research quite a lot actually i'm a wiki-noob. ^.^

FrankGray

Feb 28, 2022
Minecraft mod it can replace the gameplay and functions in minecraft although the versions are different, If you are interested in these one you can download Minecraft Mods here:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread