Mercury Emulator v2.2.5 [Plus][Ultimate versión] New Crypto!

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
I don't know why anyone would use a unstable buggy emulator. Even the hMercury is still bugged. Just stay with the trusted old crypto!

And for jamesRTID, everyCMS works with every emulator. You just sometimes need to edit table's, or alter them.

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
I don't know why anyone would use a unstable buggy emulator. Even the hMercury is still bugged. Just stay with the trusted old crypto!

And for jamesRTID, everyCMS works with every emulator. You just sometimes need to edit table's, or alter them.
Link Please?

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I have an edit of this server in my archive somewhere which includes a load of bug fixes and performance patches, I'l dig it out and share it with you lot tonight. This emulator is alright as a whole, I've not used it in an environment with more than 50 users online just yet, sadly. But it handles those users a treat.

Greatonic

Jan 25, 2015
I have an edit of this server in my archive somewhere which includes a load of bug fixes and performance patches, I'l dig it out and share it with you lot tonight. This emulator is alright as a whole, I've not used it in an environment with more than 50 users online just yet, sadly. But it handles those users a treat.
Can you update us?

Users who are viewing this thread