Maze Ideas/ Mini Games

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone.

Im currently working on the concept of wired games in my hotel. These games will award users prizes such as coins, diamond and rares!
Not only that but there are no need for events staff as the rooms handle themselves!

The reason for this thread was to ask others for suggestions on room designs and puzzle ideas. Below I attached a short video of the concept of what im working on.
The room itself is shit BUT its just a test room with a few important features i wanted to test features such as:
1- User can teleport into play area
2- I can have a movable furni (monster or what ever) that moves freely
3- the "monsters" that move freely when touched will send users back to the start
4- (I can create my own custom monsters)
5- I can make the monsters "crackable" so after so many hits they disappear
6- I wanted to incorporate trivia that would change the puzzles environment (in the preview the doors open when answering a question)
7- A prize at the end.
8- At the end it returns the user to the start

As i said this isnt a help thread, im just looking for ideas on the topic. Im sure some people have great ideas. If you want to personally assit me message me via my discord server @ paradisehotel.icu/discord.php

Thanks!

cammy

May 15, 2014
Be careful setting prizes for games such as this. Unless you can limit the rewards per user.

Good concept, used this in the past.
The game looks boring but I do like the idea.

I get ideas for wired games from Habbo mazes and expand on them.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Be careful setting prizes for games such as this. Unless you can limit the rewards per user.

Good concept, used this in the past.
The game looks boring but I do like the idea.

I get ideas for wired games from Habbo mazes and expand on them.

Yea with Arcturus i have a wired that gives diamonds. I set it to when a user touches a piece of furni it gives the prize. I created it so when the user gets to the end they get the prize.

Here is a preview of one i did. My maze creating skills are crap lol

cammy

May 15, 2014
Yea with Arcturus i have a wired that gives diamonds. I set it to when a user touches a piece of furni it gives the prize. I created it so when the user gets to the end they get the prize.

Here is a preview of one i did. My maze creating skills are crap lol

Yes but can they do this repeatedly?

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Yes but can they do this repeatedly?

Yes and no what ever you want. its on a timer. I can do 12 hours, 24 hours or x min. I can also do a specific furni as the reward or a badge. I can also change the probability of getting a specific reward and set multiple rewards.

You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread