Maybe?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'm not sure what the moral of this really is but it sounds interesting...

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
From watching i got the moral of the story in the first few seconds

From what I've gathered the video is saying if you choose not to do something then you'll never know what /if it will happen

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011

From what I've gathered the video is saying if you choose not to do something then you'll never know what /if it will happen
That's a way to go with it, I guess..

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
That's a way to go with it, I guess..

Ofcourse that's what it is, maybe if he talks to her they'll spend their life together

however maybe he didn't talk to her and obviously shell wonder off into somebody else's life

Therefore the moral of the story is, if you don't do something then you'll not know the outcome

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I have none in mind? Hence why I said Donkey's reply is a way to go with it..
You said a way - implying that there were other interpretations you had in mind. In your case, you should have said it was the way to go with it.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
You said a way - implying that there were other interpretations you had in mind. In your case, you should have said it was the way to go with it.
If I did say that was 'the way' to go with it, I would be implying it's the 'only way' to go with it. I said that's a way to go with it because I'm sure someone would come up with something else..

Last edited:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah interesting video, the only other input I have is this:

Khalil, go fuck yourself.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011

Ah, yeah after watching it through another time I kind of got it.

Users who are viewing this thread