Retro Maxthon is the only browser left with flash support?

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
What are the other browsers that still support flash?

How long do you think Maxthon nitro would have flash by it's side?

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019
1: You are using an outdated plug-in and browser (and Flash already had the reputation not being safe, even when it was still supported).

2: Hackers could easily exploit your browser, computer, whatever whenever you open a Flash page with Maxthon Nitro. (So when you visit other pages that (you didn't know) use Flash. Some filty scumbag retro owners can also take advantage of this.

3: Flash is just old, slow, and unsafe - there are (better) alternatives out there for Flash clients, like the Nitro (Habbo client) HTML5 project.

If you do want to continue using Flash in anyway, open it in a sandbox or use a VM.

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
1: You are using an outdated plug-in and browser (and Flash already had the reputation not being safe, even when it was still supported).

2: Hackers could easily exploit your browser, computer, whatever whenever you open a Flash page with Maxthon Nitro. (So when you visit other pages that (you didn't know) use Flash. Some filty scumbag retro owners can also take advantage of this.

3: Flash is just old, slow, and unsafe - there are (better) alternatives out there for Flash clients, like the Nitro (Habbo client) HTML5 project.

If you do want to continue using Flash in anyway, open it in a sandbox or use a VM.
1. Flash was never safe.

2. You mean like before in all the Years?

3. Flash is faster than WebGL / Unity. And I never want to use HTML5 cuz If I'm working hard on new Features, you can easy rip it and for my work its useless then.

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019
1. Flash was never safe.

2. You mean like before in all the Years?

3. Flash is faster than WebGL / Unity. And I never want to use HTML5 cuz If I'm working hard on new Features, you can easy rip it and for my work its useless then.
1: I just said that.

2: Yeah.

3: Is it? My bad, then. HTML5 is faster though.

Parsov

May 18, 2016

You don't need to download anything. If you have Chrome or any other browser which was supporting Flash before the 12th all you have to do is set the year before that date as Browsers check your System date and time to apply the restriction. However webpages will give you a warning that your clock is behind. So you have to change the date when you're accessing client and then you can change it back to the original date after you are on the hotel. Takes 2 minutes you can automate it aswell.

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
You don't need to download anything. If you have Chrome or any other browser which was supporting Flash before the 12th all you have to do is set the year before that date as Browsers check your System date and time to apply the restriction. However webpages will give you a warning that your clock is behind. So you have to change the date when you're accessing client and then you can change it back to the original date after you are on the hotel. Takes 2 minutes you can automate it aswell.
And then after a week or 2, you'll start having SSL issues every time you try to use the internet.
Here is an alternative that works on Mac and windows

Parsov

May 18, 2016
And then after a week or 2, you'll start having SSL issues every time you try to use the internet.
Here is an alternative that works on Mac and windows
You will but as I explained you will only modify the date when you're actually at the point where you need to enable flash and enter the game. If you do it as soon as you open the Browser you will get an error about the clock. If you do it after being on the website you'll get SSL errors and maybe other issues depending on how the website was made.

Users who are viewing this thread