Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
yRtnqQl.png

Mango Emulator
for Habbo revision RELEASE63-201302071600-466653663​

What is Mango?
Mango is an emulator written in C#. The project started roughly a year and a half ago as a project to develop a clean and stable emulator. Putting aside the missing features that the emulator currently lacks (heres hoping the community can do something nice) the emulator is stable and coded cleanly. I would like to thank meth0d for his Snowlight emulator & Snowlight database, some of the code used in this emulator comes from Snowlight and the complete database structure is also Snowlight.

Known Issues(will update if i discover more)
- RC4 doesn't decode data properly (Session.cs, Line 96)

Missing Features
- Teleporters
- Battle Banzai
- Wired
- Trading
- Freeze Game
- Pets
- Bots
- Snowstorm
- Fast Food
- Groups
- Exchange
- Moderation Tools / Chatlogs / Call for help

Screenies:
6qUVdBf.png

dQGO31K.png

Download via MEGA
Source (SQL's INCLUDED):

Dependencies
It appears bitbucket has removed the .dll's as they were included in the release, will get it sorted asap
Mango uses NuGet to manage its dependencies, if you are using Visual Studio 2012 NuGet is already included, if your using an older version of Visual Studio download NuGet here:

SWF

SWF Revision: RELEASE63-201302071600-466653663

Credits

Mango Emulator is not made by me ( ) but made by 1ntel and initially released by him on another forum.
1ntel - Making Mango Emulator
Meth0d - Snowlight database structure and some code used from Snowlight
Tweeney - Helping update to the latest client
Leon - Ideas and motivation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to see the latest development happening on this @Sledmore has started a new development on this completing everything that is missing and also place Mango into the Latest Habbo Revision.

Sledmore's Development on stay tuned to his thread for further information about development and such.

Last edited:

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
DB - Not 100%
This is a re-release from another forum. What ever was there I provided.

Sidenote: Check the original forum that released Mango (FagZone) for further help on a database or search it up here using the search bar.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I would be interested in this if it were developed further, nice release I'm excited to see Sledmore's dev on it.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
@Sledmore I remember you said something about taking a look into the source on the other post I had up for this before all the links went dry.

So you've practically coded all the missing features from this as you said earlier correct?

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Why are we still using the DLL method? It's a horrible method to use. However thanks for the release. You could make this mono/linux compatible if you just removed those DLL methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread