Mango Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Just to make this clear - This emulator is a base, not something you should use for a live hotel! Yes, its cleanly coded, well worth developing in my opinion!

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Very nice but still a hint: FIX ALL missing parts it's a good and stable emulator add the features that are missing and it's perfect :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hmm good luck to you all using Mango Emulator

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Can you PM me a new link? i'd love to start working on a new Emu since it's a base emu ;p

I sadly don't have this on my computer anymore, as my computer was reset after me not wanting to delete files.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
@Vanish I managed to find a compiled version of it, sadly I could not find the source.

If anybody want's the link, I have uploaded on MEGA which can be downloaded here:

:)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
@Vanish I managed to find a compiled version of it, sadly I could not find the source.

If anybody want's the link, I have uploaded on MEGA which can be downloaded here:

:)
I wanted the source though. It's alright. Thanks! :)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I know this is a bit late but does anyone have the source to this emulator? (At the least the database and it compiled?) Just want get this working with RevCMS so I have something nice when @Sledmore Finishes his edit :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread