Recruiting Management

TardisHotel

Aug 26, 2021
Good Afternoon everyone,

I am Jord! i own the hotel Tardis-hotel.com. I am looking for a complete staff team such as the following

Management! - Will oversee everything related to the client such as hiring / firing of the staff below! Will host events regularly our aim is to get enough users so we can host them every hour or so this way our community don't get bored and will continue to thrive as we go forward we understand that this is part of the original moderation teams duty but we aim to get the entire team involved and not just give a specific department this role!

Administrators - We use this role as a senior role there specifically Senior moderators / Trainee Management they will continue to help each department with tasks such as Interviews and or Moderate tickets! Our aim is to have this role secured so Managers and Moderators don't have a full list of tasks as long as there arms and that there task flow will defently lower this way our community can get a bit more of our time in terms of communication!

Moderation - These users will Moderate events Moderate support tickets Moderate our discord and forum platforms so any issues can be resolved quickly and more efficiently then just having a Manager and or Owner designated to these tasks in question! We know most hotels have this role set to 5-6 members but we believe that having so many staff maybe critical in terms of our community especially so early on!

We are looking to bring back some of the older but more exciting roles that older generation hotels such as Force had such as the Silver / Gold Hobba roles designated to those in training to be a Moderator further down the line! This would be a chat the owners would have with the Management of the hotel.

Please note this is NOT a Hotel Advertisement but a lookout for our newest and latest recruits.

How does the hiring stage happen you may ask? - this process is a lengthy process but believe me if you get ACCEPTED you will NOT regret it! so lets begin with the process all i will say is Good luck to those who apply!

Section 1 : message of interest - in this section its quite easy you just send me a message on this account with a simple line or two telling me about yourself tell me about any staff experience tell me more about you as a person! tell me more about why we should choose you for a opportunity to work for a hotel that focuses on the community and our team! Not a hotel that focuses about money!!

Section 2 : The single interview : in this part you will be interviewed by a Manager or a owner the interviewer will go through your message and ask questions in regards to what you put such as your ex- experiences your personality and ask you a few sample questions such as - A user claims to be scammed but has little to no proof how do you resolve this? or two users are bullying another based on there culture / race your witnessing it in the room but the user who's being bullied don't want to report it! What do you do?

Section 3 : The group interview : CONGRATULATIONS if your through to this part it goes to show not only are you dedicated your also experienced and between the two of those amazing attributes we would love to sign you up! But obviously there's a process and this section will tell you more... The group interview will go more into depth about you as a individual we will ask random questions can vary from hotel experiences or past life experiences such as what's your favourite football team or Why should we hire you over the others that wish to apply? - We will also ask for previous retro vouches / references from hotel owners and we will go through them and then come back to you with the result

Please be aware that due to the number of applications time can vary on the response of the applications! Please understand this and keep begging wont loosen your chances but may not help towards
it!

Section 4 : This section is the probational section congratulations on making it through the other 3 sections we understand that those sections can be boring but now its time to enjoy the practical side of things and show us what we believe we saw in you on the paper! this section lasts 7 Days! we can either extend / complete and or end the probation at any point during the trial and if we was to do any of the above we would given you a written statement including the following points.

- Why we chosen to take the action we did?

• How you can improve?
  • If you can Appeal to the decision made above?

Thank You if you made it through the full process congratulations and good Luck within the role here's to a long and amazing journey together!
Post automatically merged:

Good Afternoon everyone,

I am Jord! i own the hotel Tardis-hotel.com. I am looking for a complete staff team such as the following

Management! - Will oversee everything related to the client such as hiring / firing of the staff below! Will host events regularly our aim is to get enough users so we can host them every hour or so this way our community don't get bored and will continue to thrive as we go forward we understand that this is part of the original moderation teams duty but we aim to get the entire team involved and not just give a specific department this role!

Administrators - We use this role as a senior role there specifically Senior moderators / Trainee Management they will continue to help each department with tasks such as Interviews and or Moderate tickets! Our aim is to have this role secured so Managers and Moderators don't have a full list of tasks as long as there arms and that there task flow will defently lower this way our community can get a bit more of our time in terms of communication!

Moderation - These users will Moderate events Moderate support tickets Moderate our discord and forum platforms so any issues can be resolved quickly and more efficiently then just having a Manager and or Owner designated to these tasks in question! We know most hotels have this role set to 5-6 members but we believe that having so many staff maybe critical in terms of our community especially so early on!

We are looking to bring back some of the older but more exciting roles that older generation hotels such as Force had such as the Silver / Gold Hobba roles designated to those in training to be a Moderator further down the line! This would be a chat the owners would have with the Management of the hotel.

Please note this is NOT a Hotel Advertisement but a lookout for our newest and latest recruits.

How does the hiring stage happen you may ask? - this process is a lengthy process but believe me if you get ACCEPTED you will NOT regret it! so lets begin with the process all i will say is Good luck to those who apply!

Section 1 : message of interest - in this section its quite easy you just send me a message on this account with a simple line or two telling me about yourself tell me about any staff experience tell me more about you as a person! tell me more about why we should choose you for a opportunity to work for a hotel that focuses on the community and our team! Not a hotel that focuses about money!!

Section 2 : The single interview : in this part you will be interviewed by a Manager or a owner the interviewer will go through your message and ask questions in regards to what you put such as your ex- experiences your personality and ask you a few sample questions such as - A user claims to be scammed but has little to no proof how do you resolve this? or two users are bullying another based on there culture / race your witnessing it in the room but the user who's being bullied don't want to report it! What do you do?

Section 3 : The group interview : CONGRATULATIONS if your through to this part it goes to show not only are you dedicated your also experienced and between the two of those amazing attributes we would love to sign you up! But obviously there's a process and this section will tell you more... The group interview will go more into depth about you as a individual we will ask random questions can vary from hotel experiences or past life experiences such as what's your favourite football team or Why should we hire you over the others that wish to apply? - We will also ask for previous retro vouches / references from hotel owners and we will go through them and then come back to you with the result

Please be aware that due to the number of applications time can vary on the response of the applications! Please understand this and keep begging wont loosen your chances but may not help towards
it!

Section 4 : This section is the probational section congratulations on making it through the other 3 sections we understand that those sections can be boring but now its time to enjoy the practical side of things and show us what we believe we saw in you on the paper! this section lasts 7 Days! we can either extend / complete and or end the probation at any point during the trial and if we was to do any of the above we would given you a written statement including the following points.

- Why we chosen to take the action we did?

• How you can improve?
  • If you can Appeal to the decision made above?

Thank You if you made it through the full process congratulations and good Luck within the role here's to a long and amazing journey together!

Im still looking to recruit :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread