Make one last V26 Habbo Retro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hey, I'm just wondering.

Should I make one last VPS hosted V26 Habbo Retro? So They're not 100% Extinct?

I know they're obslete on Google Chrome, But they work on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera etc?

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
Hey, I'm just wondering.

Should I make one last VPS hosted V26 Habbo Retro? So They're not 100% Extinct?

I know they're obslete on Google Chrome, But they work on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera etc?
As much as we love v26 retros, it will be a waste of money as most of the old users that used to play v26 retros have gone, and it's all full of new users who bum of R63 retros. Also, google chrome is pretty much a shit but popular browser, so if it doesn't work on that, it's a downfall. Also, are you sure it works on firefox and etc?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I'd still play it. Was better back in them days.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I don't see why you would make an v26 Habbo retro, nobody's really interested in that anymore uless you're writing your own emulator with features that make people want to come, but other than that no. V26 is old and it won't be interesting anymore thus a waste of actual time.

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
I don't see why you would make an v26 Habbo retro, nobody's really interested in that anymore uless you're writing your own emulator with features that make people want to come, but other than that no. V26 is old and it won't be interesting anymore thus a waste of actual time.
Some people love oldschool.

MrWonanother

Jul 16, 2015
It would be a waste of time and money to run it as 9/10 people will be on Chrome and wont be able to access the hotel and its very unlikely people are going to switch to another browser just to play on the hotel.

Last edited:

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
UPDATE:

Ordered VPS, Got files Ready, Got Domain.

Hotel is open register @

MrWonanother

Jul 16, 2015
UPDATE:

Ordered VPS, Got files Ready, Got Domain.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 10:13 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 5:32 PM --- Hotel is open register @
Can't register with a username at all wont accept Uppercase or Lowercase in username.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
aw man v26 was the days specially on actual habbo. I was a poor little bastard back then with flies hanging around in my purse and my giant inventory hand having nothing but just my noobie stool that i probs bought with pixels. Glad you've took a interest though to actually bring it back, I might aswell play a bit of it to relive some of lost memories of version 26.

VintusVPS

Sep 23, 2015
I would love to play this, I shall register please add me on skype enillus and could we talk about possible recruitment?

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Probably best you don't make a V26 .Due to most users would be on Google Chrome,plus not alot of people know about V26, but it's nice to see someone still interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread