Video Make America Great Again

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
America will never be great, there's too much segregation in this country that will never end, also it always matters what color, religion, sexuality, or gender someone is, till that is no longer in existence, this world will never be great.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
America will never be great, there's too much segregation in this country that will never end, also it always matters what color, religion, sexuality, or gender someone is, till that is no longer in existence, this world will never be great.
That's existent anywhere America is a high tolerance country compared to anywhere else. ROFL

If you think you can take away basic human characteristics, that's the issue.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
America is already great, I mean look at it's President-elect. That should be the end of the discussion! Kappa

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
wat the ...
You think a society built by human characteristics didn't automatically divide itself?

It's been divided from the beginning, gender roles have been assigned immediately even in animals, with people then classifying by looks, races, nationality, if you disagree you must be mistaken for what you are

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is completely untrue.
Canada would probably be much higher in tolerance level.

Compared to Central - Southern American countries, African, Asian, and European based countries this is entirely true.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
You think a society built by human characteristics didn't automatically divide itself?

It's been divided from the beginning, gender roles have been assigned immediately even in animals, with people then classifying by looks, races, nationality, if you disagree you must be mistaken for what you are
I think you fail to comprehend the term 'characteristics'.

"If you think you can take away basic human characteristics, that's the issue."

That statement would make sense if you replaced 'characteristics' with 'rights' or 'liberties'.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I think you fail to comprehend the term 'characteristics'.

That statement would make sense if you replaced 'characteristics' with 'rights' or 'liberties'.
So you're saying a feature or quality belonging to a person, even if it's negative wouldn't be defined as a characteristic ? Despite that being the definition?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I think you need to explain this further:

What brought along this statement? Who or what is trying to do this?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
it always matters what color, religion, sexuality, or gender someone is, till that is no longer in existence, this world will never be great.

You can't take away that judgement without making everyone completely equal.

If it isn't color, religious beliefs, it's job status, economic, political view, education

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
So you make a nonsensical statement, then fail to offer any clarification when requested. Somehow I'm at fault because you suck at stringing words together.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
You can't take away that judgement without making everyone completely equal.

If it isn't color, religious beliefs, it's job status, economic, political view, education
Um? I'm not saying take away any judgement? I'm stating what my belief is, which is the entire world will never be great, let alone America, all countries have good qualities, yes, but no country in this world will ever be great. I never said to take away "human characteristics" or whatever some of you are on about, so yeah.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Um? I'm not saying take away any judgement? I'm stating what my belief is, which is the entire world will never be great, let alone America, all countries have good qualities, yes, but no country in this world will ever be great. I never said to take away "human characteristics" or whatever some of you are on about, so yeah.
You're saying that a country cannot be great because it has different beliefs on how to do things than you?

Users who are viewing this thread