LuxeHotel - new experience [FR/ENG]

Luxehotel

Apr 24, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Good morning all ! Here is a quick note to introduce Luxe Hotel

Luxe Hôtel is a new retro server running under Arcturus with Cosmic CMS. After several weeks of work to fix all the possible bugs we think we are finally ready to open!

For now, the staff consists of 3 people: Enrick the founder, Tiye the manager and Briskolezoo moderator of the retro

Obviously, recruitments are open so that the hotel can function properly. This is why we decided to open recruitments for the moderation and animation poles. In addition, a graphic designer would be welcome in the team in order to be able to promote their work and help us.
Few positions are available at the moment and we are sorry but we do not consider it necessary to recruit more people or other positions for because the retro is in its infancy and the needs are not felt

If you ever encounter some bugs and we invite you to do so by via discord or by MP in game and of course we are sorry. We are also open to criticism

as you could see it is a retro french but you are welcome among us already have some english who came in the hotel so why not you? :))
I myself have English friends coming :)

Link :
Discord : Removed by a moderator

thank you for reading me hoping to find you very soon on luxehotel :)

PS : sorry for the non english capture ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread