Flash lucidhotel.pw ~ Start your adventure here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013

Start your adventure at

History
I originally created Lucid Hotel in 2016, around March, previously named Cheese Hotel, as a Hamachi Retro. I created it after a friend which I met on fresh-hotel wondered what it was like to run a hotel. We gave it a go. I took a default RevCMS theme from online, and followed a tutorial on how to set one up. There was lots of problems. Not with furniture, or any bugs with the client, but exploits with the CMS. Because I had little to no experience with CMS', I wasn't aware of the exploits in RevCMS. Soon enough, a bunch of Chinese hackers 'took over the hotel'. They logged into DesireTBH's account, and soon after that got into the database and dropped all the tables. I wasn't devastated, I knew the hotel wouldn't last long, especially as it was running on hamachi. We have a player base of 10 people registered, and the hotel was up for 2 weeks, so it really wasn't going anywhere. That was the end of Cheese Hotel, and all communication with Desire, as she was soon after banned from Fresh.

About 3 months later I decided to reopen it, nameless. I opened it up as a localhost retro this time, so nothing could of been tampered with. I made it for primarily testing, and building stuff. When there are no other people playing however, things get boring extremely quickly, so I shortly after start up, shut the localhost retro down.

Here we are now. 2017, coming into 2018. I've learnt enough to handle the hotel, I am running it on a VPS, and was lucky enough that someone named Scripter entered the hotel and told me how to fix the forgotten function exploit, and other exploits regarding my emulator. We reopened as of the 18th December 2017, and have already hit 100 registered users in the first week (which is a big achievement atleast in my eyes). I'll be discussing more about the hotel below.

About Us
You start off with 50,000 credits and duckets on register. 0 diamonds on start up. I am yet to figure out a system regarding the diamonds, but I'll be sure to update the thread when I have figured something out. There is no custom rares category in the catalogue, and the custom rares shall be used as normal rares (VIP catalogue and possibly limiteds). We have 99.9% uptime, and a friendly community. Why not come along and say hello? :) We currently have a make peak of 10+, but we hope that with advertising, and getting further up on the findretros, ranking, more users will start to join.

Our Hosting
We run off what'd be named a simple hosting package. Our specs are:
RAM: 2048 MB
CPU: XEON E7
Harddrive Space: 100 GB
Connectivity: 100Mb/s
We plan on upgrading the package once the hotel gains more publicity. It runs stable as of now though.

Features
Custom Clothing
Chat Colours
No Advertisements
Sleek CMS design.
Updated Wired.
:hidewired, :sh, :sellroom, :buyroom and much more!
Events
Friendly Community.
A really loud obnoxious radio in the footer.
And more.

Screenshots:
CMS:

t4_EGYMyQH_y97iXJ5tXJQ.png

XoxO_3I-S1Cm7uISI4FfUg.png

0AsZMW8eTbCDkVb4wzYZEw.png

jMzSiVHySD2lKpUUuLBjRg.png
fy77BfCbTf_q2ZcWnX6gTA.png

388eDejWTYaeaXv6T5Xmig.png
PQxpxeBBQC6mv9W1dovTQQ.png
mx8kuIOIQiyOIwp58aIvow.png

V-bRySG7SaKtb9OC5_i_vg.png

cw-J_L1XTEG6IQJ5E0Edqw.png
FLAG ME
fJU4gLojTNmF__g3rt-B6Q.png

GQkiprZdQvKPk-kQSqR1eA.png

k_F36f7CRh6ywac4V1_Uqw.png
FEeLe8WgQIiQIxy_3baBzg.png

hMrSkDlhQGuwd9FbbmjbUw.png

EOMud-w8QECQ17o0DqekAw.png

_EovalVDTF_SCCHxq12qhQ.png

Will add more chat colours soon.
Will add more screenshots soon!

To-do List
Add alot more custom commands
Fix group forums
Fix the habbo imaging **Thank you Vader for your habbo-imaging!**
Update store prices and actually make stuff buyable
Fix broken items in catalog
Add more pages to CMS that'd help with economy.
Add pull and spull command.
Stretch out the Credit & Ducket box in client.
Keep thriving.

I hope you can all come along on our journey. Thank you for reading <3​

Last edited:

LaPatron

Smile, because it confuses people.
Nov 23, 2017
Friendly staff, Active and knowledgeable owners, organised catalogue and clean CMS looking good :up:

Bot

Pixeled.XYZ
Feb 16, 2014
Based on your post, the hotel looks to be promising in the near future. Best of luck, hopefully you come up with something unique that separates you from other normal hotels.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
The CMS looks like every hotels CMS, You should add a new spin on it and make Lucid hotel stand out buddy. Just a helpful hint. But other thank that, Good Luck in the future.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Every time I've looked you've not had a load of users but you have 7 of you staffing? Maybe I'm looking at the hotel at the wrong time and maybe you have more on at a certain timezone but idk

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Every time I've looked you've not had a load of users but you have 7 of you staffing? Maybe I'm looking at the hotel at the wrong time and maybe you have more on at a certain timezone but idk
Yeah 7 staffing. All does a great Job. iv been on when they have reached peak obviously not paying attention or you just havent been an active member there? hows your hotel doing anyways?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah 7 staffing. All does a great Job. iv been on when they have reached peak obviously not paying attention or you just havent been an active member there? hows your hotel doing anyways?
I'm currently working on one with user Pinkman which will be up soon.

Zent, from what I can see in this thread, it seems good. Nice and detailed and telling us what to expect coming. Good job. Yeah it's just im not too sure about that staff situation.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I'm currently working on one with user Pinkman which will be up soon.

Zent, from what I can see in this thread, it seems good. Nice and detailed and telling us what to expect coming. Good job. Yeah it's just im not too sure about that staff situation.

Thank you. I'll try sort the issue out soon. x

Excuse the lack of VIP perks, still setting up! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread