LTD Limit

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, does anybody know how to put an LTD limit per user? like for example they can only buy a specified amount

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You would have to code that in... It only keeps track globally.

You could do a select query when buying a limited to search the users items (rooms and inventory) to see how many they have

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I’ve got something like this coded on mine so people can only
Buy X amount of each LTD per day to stop one person who’s got enough currency buying a large majority of them
Just logs into a table with the user id and item id and when it hits X amount it stops inserting and doesn’t allow them to buy that LTD until the next day

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Buy X amount of each LTD per day to stop one person who’s got enough currency buying a large majority of them
Just logs into a table with the user id and item id and when it hits X amount it stops inserting and doesn’t allow them to buy that LTD until the next day
would you ever release it? haha?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
To share the code bro zz
i mean it aint hard to paste a code onto a thread lol
Post automatically merged:

can you pls release it/give it to me and @JMG i'm in need of it rn thank u george

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread