LoyalRP - Next Generation RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi,
Loyal RP is a brand new rp that has been striving. We are always updating our servers as well as new things inside. We are currently hiring staff and looking for builders still as we are rebuilding still.

Features:
Customized EMU Made from Scratch (By SplashRP DEV)
Customized Apartments
Custom Made Clothing
Custom Made Furniture

We are always online 24/7 the thread will be updated as we add new features to the server!

Index:
Capture.PNG

Client:
Capture.PNG

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
It is Flux, not sure why you're claiming otherwise. The teleporters are an instant give away not sure what they did to make them so horrible.
Summary, your hotel is called LoyalRP. When you join it says welcome to SpringRP, your have stolen HoloRP's staff.swf and you are using FluxRP's released CMS. You just need to take something from PeakRP and you have the full wammy.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Hey nathan,
Just jumped on LoyalRP, and as I walked into a room, got Machine IP banned for life... Great staff you have there

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey nathan,
Just jumped on LoyalRP, and as I walked into a room, got Machine IP banned for life... Great staff you have there
like I said I don't own it and its closing down I just found out

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
It is Flux, not sure why you're claiming otherwise. The teleporters are an instant give away not sure what they did to make them so horrible.
Summary, your hotel is called LoyalRP. When you join it says welcome to SpringRP, your have stolen HoloRP's staff.swf and you are using FluxRP's released CMS. You just need to take something from PeakRP and you have the full wammy.
First I'm not claiming nothing. He told me what to put so lets get the story right. Anyways it doesn't matter its closing @JMG CLOSE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread