LoyalRP acc suspended (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalRP

Apr 1, 2017
Hey Wes

basically ive hired staff from different locations such as canada usa and malaysia and they been advertising and getting there freinds on loyalRP
and thats how we been getting them votes. i myself dont cheat or use a system its just my staff has been working hard on getting ppl and next thing you know i check findretros it shows loyalrp banned im very sad and shocked.

due to loyalrp is growing fast its not my fault that were getting them votes as to be honest if an rp gets peak 40-50 daily like which loyal is nearly getting then it should not be banned.
im trying to make this a global rp with having staff from diff locations so we will soon have a big community from diff countries on loyal rp
i hope you can understand and im very concerned for the future and would like it resolved so i can get ppl.
thank you for reading i hope you can understand.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey Wes

basically ive hired staff from different locations such as canada usa and malaysia and they been advertising and getting there freinds on loyalRP
and thats how we been getting them votes. i myself dont cheat or use a system its just my staff has been working hard on getting ppl and next thing you know i check findretros it shows loyalrp banned im very sad and shocked.

due to loyalrp is growing fast its not my fault that were getting them votes as to be honest if an rp gets peak 40-50 daily like which loyal is nearly getting then it should not be banned.
im trying to make this a global rp with having staff from diff locations so we will soon have a big community from diff countries on loyal rp
i hope you can understand and im very concerned for the future and would like it resolved so i can get ppl.
thank you for reading i hope you can understand.
I believe it's because you had forcevote

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Why are you lying? I've literally checked your site yesterday and appears that you haven't reached over 25 users at all. How can you gain 267 votes when there's 4 users online? Some next level vote boosting.

Whoops, looks like the "Similar Threads" plugin exposed me, so:
You must be registered for see images attach

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Why are you lying? I've literally checked your site yesterday and appears that you haven't reached over 25 users at all. How can you gain 267 votes when there's 4 users online? Some next level vote boosting.

Whoops, looks like the "Similar Threads" plugin exposed me, so:
You must be registered for see images attach
Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread