Recruiting Loyal and Dedicated Co-owner

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Introduction : Hello there i am currently on the search for a dedicated Hard working co owner who can help push my hotel to its Limits. i am not here asking for your money as i pay my monthly bills in bundles. But what i am looking for is Experience. And Niche. i am looking for someone who can be active within the community and boost the user count just a bit more.

Little about the hotel : The hotel has been open for many weeks and i just cant seem to understand what i am doing wrong? I guess i need a little help? who knows the user count has hit around 15 ( When we was Hiring then it goes to 5-7) which is normal in most cases. Even though our user count is quite small and many people will go why waste cash? Well to me its not about the profits its about helping the community and giving something back. if by me owning Habcore gives a few people somewhere they can chill out without any issue then that is good for me. ill carry on paying the bills for the purpose of my loyal users.

Little about me : Alright so i am Rhyce i have owned a fair few hotels in the past Core Hydro and Now Habcore. I am not looking to go oh u have 0 skills i am not interested i am just looking for someone who can come online tell me where i am going wrong and give me a way of fixing it? if your interested please PM me or comment below why you should be hired?

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016
I've already told you many times I would be more then happy to help for a charge. If you just want me to come online and tell you what's wrong then that's fine but if you want help please don't ignore me.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I've already told you many times I would be more then happy to help for a charge. If you just want me to come online and tell you what's wrong then that's fine but if you want help please don't ignore me.
He's not going to give co ownership to his work and then pay you. Please be realistic. That's probably why he's not hiring you :lol::down:

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Shit I'm pretty active in the retro community and I like it just for fun and the nostalgia I'd be down to help out your hotel or something. Message me with some details like the url and such

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
He's not going to give co ownership to his work and then pay you. Please be realistic. That's probably why he's not hiring you :lol::down:
His work is mostly following a tutorial; it sounds like he is looking for a co owner to take a developer role or a community builder role which would both be payable positions as they have the highest influence on how successful a retro is. I never understood the meaning of "Co owner" or whatever other weird ranks hotels make to avoid calling their staff members what they literally are

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016

First off get your facts right - he messaged me before asking for me to help him with his hotel and sort out the bugs it had. I'd told him I would do it at a charge but then specific day I was going to sort it for free but he decided to not respond. If you know this guy you'll know he's expecting development from this...
Lmaoo so true
Don't try and contradict me fella...

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
First off get your facts right - he messaged me before asking for me to help him with his hotel and sort out the bugs it had. I'd told him I would do it at a charge but then specific day I was going to sort it for free but he decided to not respond. If you know this guy you'll know he's expecting development from this...

Don't try and contradict me fella...
You live up to your name I'll give you that.
Will pop the OP a message in the coming hours.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
You say you want money for helping him out but you literally posted a thread looking for a developer... I don’t see anything worth while paying you for. What are you going to do, edit some HTML and CSS and call yourself a developer?

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016
You say you want money for helping him out but you literally posted a thread looking for a developer... I don’t see anything worth while paying you for. What are you going to do, edit some HTML and CSS and call yourself a developer?

What's wrong with me looking for a developer? I may not want to develop something myself because of other things. Don't just assume what I can do all because I wanted a developer...

Users who are viewing this thread