GTA SA Los Angeles Roleplay [0.3z | ENG]

SparkySuburban

Apr 7, 2014
Hello Friends! Today, I am bringing you a great server. This server is a role play server in the medium-strict range. Currently, we're in a an open beta stage, and have a wide array of features to offer! We currently have an interested system, which means the more money you have in your bank, the more money you gain in your paycheck! Now, for the factions we have the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Fire Department, they both have leaders and do not need one. As for the many illegal factions, you may make your own, and we have some that you can role play with in order to get in.

We currently have a lot of slots, just in case as when we opened the last time back in 2013, we reached 130 on opening day. So, we've got 400...but, we need to work our way back and try and get our players back.

As per staff, we currently have enough. You can find the roster of staff here:

Teamspeak IP: 31.186.250.98
Server IP: 31.186.250.98:7777​

Last edited:

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
Hello Friends! Today, I am bringing you a great server. This server is a role play server in the medium-strict range. Currently, we're in a an open beta stage, and have a wide array of features to offer! We currently have an interested system, which means the more money you have in your bank, the more money you gain in your paycheck! Now, for the factions we have the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Fire Department, they both have leaders and do not need one. As for the many illegal factions, you may make your own, and we have some that you can role play with in order to get in.

We currently have a lot of slots, just in case as when we opened the last time back in 2013, we reached 130 on opening day. So, we've got 400...but, we need to work our way back and try and get our players back.

As per staff, we currently have enough. You can find the roster of staff here:

Teamspeak IP: 31.186.250.98
Server IP: 31.186.250.98:7777​
When I get time to visit this roleplay, I will reply again and tell whats the fun about it and if I had fun. :)

SparkySuburban

Apr 7, 2014
Since my mate is terrible at keeping his heart set on a project, I've decided to start my own! 'Urban Roleplay' will be coming soon, and if you want more information; feel free to contact me on my skype: sparkythegamer

Users who are viewing this thread