Looking to hire someone to set up my custom hotel.

TheUntippableOne

Oct 25, 2017
I've been wanting to set up a hotel for a while. I'm looking for someone that is able to set up a custom hotel. With custom clothing. Please get into contact with me if you have these abilities. We can talk about pricing.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
I've been wanting to set up a hotel for a while. I'm looking for someone that is able to set up a custom hotel. With custom clothing. Please get into contact with me if you have these abilities. We can talk about pricing.
This can be done in couple hours with tutorial or in 30 mins by me once you’ve purchased necessities.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
a bunch of hotels use laravel such as boon so it is needed on a retro lol
y’all laravel is a php framework, it’s not needed but it’s recommended, bootstrap is what i think he means about the responsiveness, which ngh,boon don’t use bootstrap, rise i don’t think uses laravel or bootstrap.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
no competent developer is gonna have time to do something free.
As I said, not everyone is in retro development to make money. This is not a reliable source of income, so if you're doing retro development to pay your bills, then it's not for you. Developers such as myself do it for the experience and to learn more, not always about money. If you're really into it, then you'll do it without receiving compensation. If that has been your experience with all Habbo developers, sorry to hear that, not everyone is in it for money though.

Anth

Mar 6, 2019
Hello, I can happily provide assistance in setting the hotel up. As previously stated by Hypothesis, not everyone is in the community for money, so feel free to add me on Discord Anth#1293 and I can set it up through teamviewer, join.me or whatever you're comfortable with :)

I'm just editing this to point out the fact my account is fairly new and inactive in terms of messages/likes so please don't be concerned that I made the account upon seeing the thread.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, I can happily provide assistance in setting the hotel up. As previously stated by Hypothesis, not everyone is in the community for money, so feel free to add me on Discord Anth#1293 and I can set it up through teamviewer, join.me or whatever you're comfortable with :)

I'm just editing this to point out the fact my account is fairly new and inactive in terms of messages/likes so please don't be concerned that I made the account upon seeing the thread.

I can vouch for Anth as he set my hotel up and is an ongoing developer with us. @Hypothesis is also a great developer to help you out so your really spoilt for choice in terms of help here.

I hope you get this set up as soon as and hope to see you on find retros etc shortly. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread