Applicant Looking for Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obbex

Aug 19, 2014
Name: Dalton

Previous Experience: Co-Owner on Snah Hotel (promoted from Manager), Co-Owner on Xen Hotel (Promoted from Moderator)

Why do I want to become a staff member?: Becoming a staff member takes dedication, patience, and professionalism. I myself agree that I have both as every hotel I enter or become part of even if I am not a staff member at all, I am always willing to help a user in need. Becoming a staff member is not about the power or title that you are given, but the power to provide help to any user who asks for it.

What is the meaning of me becoming a staff member of your hotel?:
I myself ask that everyday I log into a hotel to provide help to a hotel user. The meaning of me becoming staff on your hotel would be to provide help to all users. Rather it mean helping them fix a specific furniture problem, hotel bug, or just help them from being followed by a snoopy user. As I said I am willing to provide help to any user that asks for it or even a staff member that requests it. But also I am willing to dedicate myself to any emergency on the hotel itself, rather it be at twelve midnight in my location, 24/7 I will always be on duty to help.

What can I bring to your hotel?: As I do have many talents with hotels as I go all the way back to the old habbo retro days. I have experience in creating graphical/pixel related stuff in different graphical programs, knowledge of the hotel/staff tools, bring friends/folks to the hotel, and start different type of events/games for everyone to enjoy.

I do not care what position I am placed in even if it is expert or events staff. Whatever makes it easier for us both.

This is pretty much all I can place in a application without making a fool of myself really, pretty much you have to see me in action to really get to know how I work. Other than that, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to message me here on DevBest.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
--> Put in an application after registering, and we can start from there tomorrow

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Could discuss a position available there for you if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread