Looking for some Help

Rhyceee

Jul 22, 2018
Hello Devbest today i bring a New hotel but were having some minor issues what may seem very easy for some developers to fix. Can i point out that this is not a Paid Role im just looking for some guidance.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is my hotel view im looking to get some Minor tweaks done. Ie Remove the yoHabbo in the left corner. Remove the Logo in red at the bottom Left and replace it with thunder. I know your going to say oh its in Externables but where iv looked everywhere cant find it anywhere. Also im looking to add some sort of picture in the middle of the loading screen

You must be registered for see images attach

And again remove the Yohabbo Please Please please someone help me out if You can add me on Discord Rhyce#7053 whom knows there may be a paid role out of this if u can help me out but for now im just looking for some help.

Thank you..

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
the red one on the bottom is on habbo.swf, as for the banner its on your swfs files, c_images>reception, the image should be called reception_logo_drape change it.
as for the yohabbo on loading screen i guess its on habbo.swf too?

Bot

Pixeled.XYZ
Feb 16, 2014
Like @Expl1cit mentioned, the drape is in the reception folder. Rest is within your habbo.swf . I recommend using JPEX for your habbo.swf, it’s simple and easy to use. If you still need help you can message me on discord Adrian#2878

Users who are viewing this thread