Recruiting Looking for room builders and translators! [Roleplay]

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
dgRXpwm.png

HoloRP​

Hey,

I am currently looking for decent room builders and translators for my RP (HoloRP) that will open to the public again in a few months. For those who haven't heard about HoloRP before, HoloRP is a role-play server that has been around for over a year now. HoloRP is currently in closed beta at the moment.

Why translators?
I am looking for translators because in the new HoloRP, the website and the client (via the external texts) will be multilingual. The following languages are supported: English (source language), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), Finnish (Suomalainen), Filipino (Tagalog), French (Français), German (Deutsche), Italian (Italiano), Malay, Norwegian (Norsk), Portuguese (Português), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska) and Turkish (Türk).

I need people who know one of the following languages below to translate:
WEbH4x3pQlKN-QdNPEADLg.png

If you want to help contribute to translating, then click to request an invitation (by using your real email) and the invitation link will be automatically sent to your inbox or spam folder when you request an invitation. I have not yet decided on rewards to give the translators for helping so click and comment your HoloRP username on the discussion and rewards will be decided when all the in-game features are implemented by in the middle of August or so.

The website will determine your language (or country, if necessary) by checking your browser's Accept-Language header. Once the website detects your locale, it will be stored in a session and will be used throughout your website session. If the languages that aren't supported in an array (let's say Arabic, for example), your locale will be set to English since Arabic isn't in the supported languages array. I will add an option to change the website language in the future.

Builders
I am looking for builders who are experienced, doesn't replicate rooms from other retro servers or from Google (if you're just getting ideas from them, fine with me), who won't waste time and will be actively on the BETA server to build. There's no requirements to be a builder really, all I need is builders with skills.

For the 'new HoloRP' posts.

If you're interested, send me a private message on here. Thank you!

Note: I am not looking for developers and staff, so don't ask.

Bump. I am looking for a Finnish translator now. Not looking for builders anymore, sorry!

-G3cKQUbRJqdlBnmfqAOzA.png

HoloRP's website is now available in 13 languages!

SUEFw30qRLqkPw-eP_iKJA.png

The client is available in 10 languages too!

Users who are viewing this thread