Looking for PHP dev/coder

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
We are launching a site like Shopify in Norway. Subscriptions for customers having and using our system for theire shops.
Typically jobs i need help with for now is adding payment gateways. Will be jobs adding php plugins/make plugins and put them in to our existing php script.

I don't know how to explain it. Norwegian people are a bit strange, they want to buy locally, for example from a company that is Norwegian and not foreign. There is certainly support on e.g. Shopify, but they like to have a customer relationship with those who help with any errors or deficiencies. This can be a bit difficult through a large company where you talk to a different person each time. They like to have a direct phone number and call whenever it suits them. The Norwegian market for such services exists, but there are many strange solutions, difficult systems for people who are not very good at computers in general. Not least their pricing is insane. They mostly only include larger companies that have the opportunity to pay a lot per month. We want to be able to offer everyone a simple system where everyone can manage their online store, but not in any way inferior to the big competitors.

An example of how existing Norwegian companies deliver their services: 40dollar package up to 10 orders/month (Meaning you as customer cant sell as much you want, they give you that cheapest option but max orders a month is set to 10, they force you to pay a bigger package.....)

The example above is just one of several strange choices.
We therefore see significant opportunity to enter the market and welcome you who can develop in PHP!

We can offer several solutions for the work you do, you can be paid per job or through other benefits that you can see as interesting to you.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more information

Emco

Users who are viewing this thread