Applicant Looking for hotel to join and support

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I have been on a lots of retro hotel, since Sulake closed all Nordic hotels.
I have been Site manager, Administrator, Moderator, and even Co. Owner.
I have worked with retro since 2013 and know allmost everything ingame.

Im looking for a running hotel, a hotel who need a Danish guy, with lots of experince, good online time (GTM +1)
Im ready to post all my sparetime and who knows some finansiel in the hotel if i find it "my new home"

Contact me here, or add me on Devbest Discord Gilibert#5773

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
I've got a project that's currently in progress just adding last bits updating catalogue and clothing if you're interested :)

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Im still looking and please read my Request before contacting me :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I would happily create a retro for you to run if you can make it popular. I'm too inactive to bother on my own.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I would happily create a retro for you to run if you can make it popular. I'm too inactive to bother on my own.
Sound great :) But as i hopefuly posted, my search goes for a allready running hotel, where developer still working, other staff members helping, e.t.c
I cant or wont try boost a new unknow hotel active, in tht case epichosts is open :)
But thanks for your offer

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Sound great :) But as i hopefuly posted, my search goes for a allready running hotel, where developer still working, other staff members helping, e.t.c
I cant or wont try boost a new unknow hotel active, in tht case epichosts is open :)
But thanks for your offer
There's literally 0 hotels that are running successfully with a good Staff team and active users (apart from the top 3 on FR), check FindRetro's they're all dying out, you could literally only choose from the top 6 hotels.

I could still develop, but it'd be slow and I don't really have a team anymore as haven't ran a good hotel since 2016.

Edit
The only thing you mention is "Im looking for a running hotel" I can set up a hotel and get it running in a few hours. LUL

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
There's literally 0 hotels that are running successfully with a good Staff team and active users (apart from the top 3 on FR), check FIndRetro's they're all dying out, you could literally only choose from the top 6 hotels.

I could still develop, but it'd be slow and I don't really have a team anymore as haven't ran a good hotel since 2016.

I might be the best idear, i never find it inhere-
I close my thread :)

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread