Looking For Hotel Staff

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello all!

As the tittle says, im looking for hotel staff.

MUSTS:

-Be available 3 of the 7 days of the weekends
-Must be over the age of 16
-Must Speak English
-Must have knowledge or being a staff on a retro hotel.

A bonus plus if you can do the following:

-Get swfs for new furni
-Take the swfs for the new furni, and create the sqls needed for them (I use a custom sql structure, I need to see that you can create the sql in the format structure I use)
-Any swf/sql experience

If your interested I have 4 staff spots open (all moderator spots)
I also have 2 Super mod spots open (Must be very experienced and know how to get swfs and create sqls for them)

And I have 2 support spots open.

I just did a grand re-opening of my hotel and im starting to pick up user traffic. I want staff who are reliable and willing to be on the hotel. I also need staff who can go out and advertise to help bring more users to the hotel.

If your interested visit our discord ---> paradisehotel.icu/discord.php
And shoot me a message so we can arrange a discord interview

View our hotel thread here --->

And our hotel here ---> Paradisehotel.icu

Thanks!

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Messing around with swfs and sqls isn't a mods role.
ya but the reason i say mod is cause i dont have admins or developer ranks in my hotel. I have

support than mod then super mod then owner lol

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey ry, honestly no hate but how come you have so many staff members? your staff to user ratio is waaay off haha

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
hey ry, honestly no hate but how come you have so many staff members? your staff to user ratio is waaay off haha

Cause i have discord staff that do more of the discord side of it than the hotel. Plus we also have mixed schedules. Im from the United States where some of my other staff are from the uk and ect.

Look at it like this, if you want two staff on a day (Thats two staff 24 hours but no ones on 24 hours..) On top of that i dont expect any one to be on 7 days a week, 3-4 most.

So now i do the math i figure if i want two staff on at a time, i figure 2 staff for a 12 hour period (and thats alot of time)

so for 1 day I need 4 staff, now say those 4 staff are only on 3 days of the week. Now i need an additional 4 to cover the other 3 days (12 hours for every 2 staff)

Now thats if i want them on for 12 hours, if i ask them to be on 4 hours that 6 staff a day ( asking they be online 4 hours a day 4 days a week) now the other 3 days id want 6 staff also to cover that)

Thats 12 staff.

And the reason i want two staff on a day ( even tho we have a low staff user ratio) is because the reason for such the low number on the user side is because when a user comes onto my hotel, there are no staff there to host events ect. Thats why I need such a large staff base.

2 staff online.... as many hours of the day i can get them to be..... that way when a user logs into the hotel there is a staff there to host events and such. Make sense?

cammy

May 15, 2014
Cause i have discord staff that do more of the discord side of it than the hotel. Plus we also have mixed schedules. Im from the United States where some of my other staff are from the uk and ect.

Look at it like this, if you want two staff on a day (Thats two staff 24 hours but no ones on 24 hours..) On top of that i dont expect any one to be on 7 days a week, 3-4 most.

So now i do the math i figure if i want two staff on at a time, i figure 2 staff for a 12 hour period (and thats alot of time)

so for 1 day I need 4 staff, now say those 4 staff are only on 3 days of the week. Now i need an additional 4 to cover the other 3 days (12 hours for every 2 staff)

Now thats if i want them on for 12 hours, if i ask them to be on 4 hours that 6 staff a day ( asking they be online 4 hours a day 4 days a week) now the other 3 days id want 6 staff also to cover that)

Thats 12 staff.

And the reason i want two staff on a day ( even tho we have a low staff user ratio) is because the reason for such the low number on the user side is because when a user comes onto my hotel, there are no staff there to host events ect. Thats why I need such a large staff base.

2 staff online.... as many hours of the day i can get them to be..... that way when a user logs into the hotel there is a staff there to host events and such. Make sense?
I'm all for what you're doing with the amount of staff however I really think you should just hire a "developer" if you're asking for help such as this. It's very confusing.

I realized that it does say BONUS PLUS - Is this to be expected as a must or are you really going to hire people without being able to get the swfs/sqls?

Also, why not just ask people around you if they'd like to help you with such tasks? I'm sure one of your current mods wouldn't mind? You know how to do it... teach them?

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
My recommendation is to get rid of the staff members and start with you, a dev, and possibly a manager. Keep that same staff team until your hotel has a decent daily user base of at least 15 users. You as an owner should mainly be focused on the community and keeping the hotel happy. You should have a developer handling the backend area and then have a Manager who handles getting users, and hiring, etc.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
My recommendation is to get rid of the staff members and start with you, a dev, and possibly a manager. Keep that same staff team until your hotel has a decent daily user base of at least 15 users. You as an owner should mainly be focused on the community and keeping the hotel happy. You should have a developer handling the backend area and then have a Manager who handles getting users, and hiring, etc.
amen

you need users to actually have multiple members of staff in my opinion, there's no point being like 6 staff members online and 2 users? that's just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread