looking for help to help sort new cms.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hello im looking for a kind person to help me edit my cms and add another one which is up to date. if anyone can help please feel free to msg me or add me on discord. or even send a comment. would love the help . unpaid job. but can offer a rank on the hotel.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
hello im looking for a kind person to help me edit my cms and add another one which is up to date. if anyone can help please feel free to msg me or add me on discord. or even send a comment. would love the help . unpaid job. but can offer a rank on the hotel.
Sure I'll pm you to get your discord

distributi0n

Jul 22, 2017
Try this one

He said a better CMS, not a better theme... also why post a link that requires a decryption key and not supply one? You seriously need to stop posting such crap without even thinking about it (Nazi).

Plughoteell, I suggest you invest in some PHP tutorials and learn how to edit the core of a CMS, or just write your own one.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
He said a better CMS, not a better theme... also why post a link that requires a decryption key and not supply one? You seriously need to stop posting such crap without even thinking about it (Nazi).
Plughoteell, I suggest you invest in some PHP tutorials and learn how to edit the core of a CMS, or just write your own one.

the one i suggested does not need a desc key and is actually pretty decent. just download a revcms and extract this to the skins folder and you have a full cms?

here is a heavy edited revcms that u can edit to your own liking

also ***** has a ton of templates to choose from....

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

lol

what an irrelevant fuck. where'd you even come from?

I obviously didn't know it needed a key, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it, you idiot.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
You won’t find a “good” cms anywhere because it will be your opinion. The least you can tell us is what type of design you wish to have.

distributi0n

Jul 22, 2017
lol

what an irrelevant fuck. where'd you even come from?

I obviously didn't know it needed a key, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it, you idiot.
Why would someone even posted a link before checking? Surely you should of at least checked to see if it was still valid? And if so you would have seen a decryption key page, no? I'm just saying, its best you check your links before posting them, for more reasons than one...

the one i suggested does not need a desc key and is actually pretty decent. just download a revcms and extract this to the skins folder and you have a full cms?

here is a heavy edited revcms that u can edit to your own liking

also ***** has a ton of templates to choose from....
I meant the other guys most, and what the thread owner wanted is a new CMS, a new content management system, not a new theme. I'm guessing that's what he wanted anyway, if he didn't he should of made it more clean, a CMS isn't a theme.

Users who are viewing this thread