Applicant Looking for Habbo Project as Emulator Developer

HolyFUT

May 1, 2022
Hi all,
I recently started learning Java and I'm really enjoying it so far. To improve my learning process, I would like to join Habbo Retro as an emulator developer. So feel free to contact me if anyone is interested in working with me.

I'm not a complete beginner either. I have a lot of experience with PHP, JavaScript, React and so on for many years. That means I have the basic knowledge to learn a new programming language. Plus, I already have some things figured out in the Arcturus emulator, so I don't have to start from the bottom.

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
If you're having trouble finding a job, I can help you out on my Discord server. Send me a request.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
If you want to work on a community project, checkout Plus: &

Munchy

Oct 9, 2021
Hi all,
I recently started learning Java and I'm really enjoying it so far. To improve my learning process, I would like to join Habbo Retro as an emulator developer. So feel free to contact me if anyone is interested in working with me.

I'm not a complete beginner either. I have a lot of experience with PHP, JavaScript, React and so on for many years. That means I have the basic knowledge to learn a new programming language. Plus, I already have some things figured out in the Arcturus emulator, so I don't have to start from the bottom.
Hello Contact me on Discord i need to talk to you Jason#3148

Last edited:

Jonge09

Jul 2, 2011
We are bussy with an big habbo RP project we are planning to build a custom CMS with roleplay functions. maybe you can add me on discord if you are still up and want to know more. Frenkzz#3503
Post automatically merged:

We are searching for a dev?? PM me your disc if your still searching

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread