Request Looking For Fatal Designs

Shockley

Dec 21, 2019
What's going on?

I'm in search of anyone who's bored. At your earliest convenience, if you're up for making any type of graphic designs with the term "Fatal" on them, that would be legit. Some items I'm looking for would include a (FR) banner, custom badges, room backgrounds... any graphics at all. I know it's kind of broad, but I'm looking for any and all of that... or whatever you come up with!

Appreciate your time with all your contributions, if any. And please, do not feel rushed when doing this. Take your time.

Stay Frosty.
-Shock

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
What's going on?

I'm in search of anyone who's bored. At your earliest convenience, if you're up for making any type of graphic designs with the term "Fatal" on them, that would be legit. Some items I'm looking for would include a (FR) banner, custom badges, room backgrounds... any graphics at all. I know it's kind of broad, but I'm looking for any and all of that... or whatever you come up with!

Appreciate your time with all your contributions, if any. And please, do not feel rushed when doing this. Take your time.

Stay Frosty.
-Shock
Are you sure you're the original Fatal owner?

Users who are viewing this thread