Applicant Looking for any open position

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
Name: Matthew

Previous Experiences: Moderator on Zing, Beeb (later promoted to Co-Owner), Frantic (later promoted to administrator), and Aquah Hotel. Administrator on Redex, TrueHabb, Bloody, Habio, and Habbnox Hotel. TrueHabb later promoted me to Manager and I was also a Manager on Social and Proskept Hotel, and I was an administrator for Jebba

Why do I want to be a Staff Member: I want to be a staff member to help ensure that the community are following the rules and to help those in need. To me, being a staff member is not all about the power within the hotel, it's about helping those that need it, to make sure everyone are enjoying the hotel, and to ensure everyone are following the rules.

How Many Hours Per Day Can I be on: My daily online time can vary based on how busy I currently am. I will never be online less than 2 hours per day, if I'm not busy and I have nothing important to do, then I can be online a lot longer than 2 hours; however, there are some days I will be unable to login,. If hired, I will never go offline for a day without informing the owner so he will know the reason and so I will not be terminated.

Why I should be Hired: There are a few reasons I feel that I should be picked for an in-game Moderating position, the reasons are: I'm very friendly towards other users. To me, I will always help a user in need, no matter who or what the reason is he/she needs help with. In my opinion, the users are my main priority, without them, there will be no hotel. I also show professionalism 24/7, as a very serious person I will be professional no matter what. I love help anyone in need, I will be online all night if necessary. I will be active on the hotel a lot, I will spend 2+ hours daily online to help anyone in need. Also, I will enforce the rules every minute of every day, if anyone breaks a rule, I will punish that person based on the severity of the rule he/she broke. I will not hesitate to mute, caution, or ban if it becomes necessary. I will always make sure that the users are safe 24/7, I will also deal with issues two or more users are having with each other. I will get every user involved with a conflict together to discuss the issue and help them resolve it in a necessary and professional manner. If the users do not listen to what I say and the conflict continues, appropriate action will be dealt with depending the severity. I will always try to handle any conflicts between users, conflicts should be dealt with so they are kept private and away from the public of the community. The community does not need to watch conflicts between anyone, I will handle them conflicts immediately.

What do I know about the Mod Tools: It will have the room tools for whichever room you are in at the top of the tools, within the room tools, you can change the rooms name to inappropriate and just edit the room with them tools. Below the room tools will be the chatlog for that room, it will have a lot of the chatlog so Moderators/Administrators will know what was taking place in that room before they arrived. Under the chatlog tool is User info, that is how you can check the users room visits, last online, when he/she registered, and the amount of cautions that user has received, as well as checking that users chatlog. Also within User info is Mod Action, that is where you can kick that user from a room, you can also send a caution and issue a ban from Mod Actions. But before banning, you will need to fill out what he/she did to deserve a ban so the Administrators will know why that person was banned. There is a few more buttons in Mod Action but I currently cannot think of them, I am saying them as I think about them. Under User info is Ticket Browser, it is the Call for Help system, a user will report another user for the Moderators/Administrators to check. While checking a report you will see the note the user that sent in the report said about the user he/she reported, over to the side of the report is the chatlog, you can view the chatlog from the time of the report instead of clicking the chatlog from the User info. It might night have what the user said when the report was sent, it depends on how much that user said or how much was said to that user, if a lot of stuff is said the chatlog might now show the chat from the user at the time of the report. Once a report is checked and appropriate actions has been issued, just clear the report as resolved, but if the report is useless, clear it as useless or abusive.

I am not seeking a certain position, I will accept any position to be on an events team, I don't like hosting events a lot. I only host events when there are a certain amount of people online and no current events are taking place.

I may have left out some information that could be important, if so, ask and I'll answer it. If you would like to add me on Skype, MSN, etc. Message me for the information.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Great application, i'm sure someone will eventually hire you because of your past experience and knowledge:)

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Hi Matthew,
as Owen has said, great application, I would like to possibly talk further about a position for the retro I have coming soon! If interested, please reply back with your skype!:)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hope it all goes well for you Gigas, seems like you've made a great impression already:)

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Hello Matthew, i own Cortex Hotel ( ) and also Cortex Hosts ( ), im interested in Hiring you for My Hotel or Both Company's. Would you be interested in Discussing more. If so please provide me your Skype ID or add me on Skype (My Skype ID: cortexnet_john), so we can chat further about this opportunity. Please do get back too me of what you think about this ?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey, I own Which Owen also works for as position manager. Your application was great we can speak further if you are interested in a position here

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Yea It worked for me what browser are you using.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I am now on the website, the "Enter Yablow" button redirects me to the homepage. Even /client won't let me enter the hotel.
Try now should work it was to do with the voting system which I sorted today haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread