Recruiting Looking for a team of staff.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hello i am looking for a few members of staff to join me on my hotel. plughotel.us now im looking for someone who is hard working and has experinced. we are a newly set up hotel we havent had much of a clean sheet we have had angry hotel owners try and take us down and iv had some shit from some old staff but plug is still up.

im not looking for a gordon ramsey habbo version of him im just looking for someone who has a few hours a day who is willing to start from the bottom and earn there way through the roles. and someday look back and own there own with me / or on there own. my staff is as followed.

Rhyce (Main founder and creator of plug im also a learning developer.) the bills are always on time and iv got no worries with the hotel being up as it may not be the best (yet) but its a learning in progress.

w0lfy94 ( CO FOUNDER and my real life girlfriend shes in charge of the hotel in game matiral its up to her to deal with in game. so if you need help with anything in game speak to her before speaking to me unless you need anything)

Conor ( the hotel manager and owner its entirely up to him what happens when it comes to moderators. me and emma stay out of that but for this very second were on the look out for moderators.)

still interested? just message me and well discuss it. im actually in need of a staff team asap so message me as quick as possible.

cheers and good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread