Looking for a Habbo Developer.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
We are looking for experienced "Habbo Developers". You will work with other developers, including myself.
The Server we are using is powered by C#.
Our Emulator core hasn't been updated since 2016, but we've made many updates to make our private server experience better for everyone. Our servers were very unstable (when we first started using them) but we managed to do some fixes & updates! However we have some minor problems that after analyzing we can't seem to find the issue.

Therefore, we are looking for Professional Developers who have knowledge with:

1. Experience with C #
2. Experience with PHP, HTML, CSS and JS
3. Experience with ActionScript
4. Experience with XML
5. Experience with MySQL

Bonus:

1. Understanding C++
2. Experience with Smarty & Ajax
3. Understanding MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
4. Knowledge of Java and Python
5. Experience with SCSS and React.
6. Understanding Flask
7. Experience with Laravel
8. Experience with JSON
9. Experience with NodeJS

Some thing's that I have done in the Hotel:
You must be registered for see images attach

This Habbo version has 99% features available and it's based on Plus Emulator by @Sledmore.
We are in need of a CMS also so we are looking for someone who will be able to bring us that.
We have a big community and everyone is curious when we will re-open our doors again unfortunately I cannot manage the technical part alone as it's too much work.

We are looking for developers who are ready to bring everything needed to the hotel in a short time.
You will be working in very busy environments.

If you think you're ready, send me a message on Discord with your portfolio attached.

Also I'm the only Owner at the moment the other Developer has some personal problems so he is not available and I don't know when he will be back.
Any earning from this project will be split between the Owners & Developers.

Gatses#1337

Users who are viewing this thread