Recruiting Looking for a Developer

Cam3454

Oct 23, 2018
Hi all.
I am currently looking for a Developer for a Habbo Retro currently in development. I don't have time to do much at the moment, so it'd be nice to have a helping hand.

At the moment, it will be a localhost hotel on a VPS, so nobody can access it. I am not in any way shape or form wanting anybody to pay for anything, this is a simple request for some Development work. I am also not one of these people that expect everything to be done here and now, I know things take time!

There isn't a huge amount that needs doing at the moment, but some of them include:
CMS
- Edit & add any features to the CMS, whatever you feel is good or needed. Upload a different CMS if you feel appropriate.
- HK needs fixing / adding
- Add role to all of the staff pages.
- Possibly add hot campaigns to the homepage, statistics, whatever else you feel appropriate.
Client
- Upload Plus EMU, get client working fully.
- Upload SWFS.
- Edit catalogue, make it look nice.
- Add the latest clothing and any latest furniture that you feel appropriate.
- Add any latest commands that you feel appropriate (closedice, coloured usernames, staff and VIP alert)
- Edit icons ingame rather than the standard rooms, shops, catalogue, etc icon.

More things will defo crop up and I will add them to these thread when and if I think of something.

Feel free to message me and I will give you my Discord. :)

Last edited:

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
I mean I can help you get a basic, functioning, stable hotel up, etc, with very little customization, but I won't be your full time developer or do anything major. You can PM me your Discord, and i'll get back to you if interested.

Cam3454

Oct 23, 2018
I mean I can help you get a basic, functioning, stable hotel up, etc, with very little customization, but I won't be your full time developer or do anything major. You can PM me your Discord, and i'll get back to you if interested.
Give me a message on here, I'll pass you my disc.

I have now edited the thread on more things I will need doing. Had a few people interested - still waiting for a reply but still looking for somebody :)

Users who are viewing this thread