Looking for a developer (Payed)

Dragonluc

Mar 28, 2023
Hi guys! I want to build a habbo retro, BUT I'm looking for a developer who can help me.
I have experience with running a habbo retro, the only problem is that I know nothing about development and I need someone to do it for me.
Who can help me?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have you tried to setup one yourself? There’s tons of tutorials and releases in the Habbo section. Then when you get stuck you can create a thread here asking for help.

Also, you don’t need a developer to setup a Habbo retro, you just need someone who can set one up.

Dragonluc

Mar 28, 2023
Have you tried to setup one yourself? There’s tons of tutorials and releases in the Habbo section. Then when you get stuck you can create a thread here asking for help.

Also, you don’t need a developer to setup a Habbo retro, you just need someone who can set one up.
I do need a developer to make updates in the catalog, fix bugs and other problems. I do not have any experience in these stuff, only managing the retro itself.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
Good luck!
I'm in the same boat trying to look for a nice CMS and last update of Plus EMU so i can set this up.
Post automatically merged:

Joe do you have discord?

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm in the same boat trying to look for a nice CMS and last update of Plus EMU so i can set this up.
Post automatically merged:

Joe do you have discord?
I’d recommend using Nitro, there’s a noob friendly tutorial in the tutorial section; this doesn’t use Plus in the tutorial though due to Flash.

No sorry I don’t use Discord.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I do need a developer to make updates in the catalog, fix bugs and other problems. I do not have any experience in these stuff, only managing the retro itself.
adding furniture and things is REALLY easy, i taught myself, once you know it never leaves you

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
^ its really simple to learn it yourself

If you actually read every line of the tutorial and follow the steps it not complicated at all. Take your time and read through it properly, most people who get stuck usually just missed some simple little step.

I went in not really knowing a single thing and learned the setup and adding things, etc pretty quickly. It's really not too complicated and saves you from someone overcharging you for things that literally take a few minutes to do. The only dev work you should be paying for is custom work on your hotel.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
If you prefer to pay for things, then go ahead, nothing wrong in doing so as long as you can afford it and feel good doing so - Just be careful as with any community there's plenty of people who's gonna try to either scam you or sell you very old or badly structured files for a ridiculous price.

As the others said tho, you'd be doing yourself a favor by learning some of the stuff yourself. No one is saying be fluent at everything, but learning yourself how to manage the most basic aspects of your database / hotel & adding furniture is a very nice thing to be able to do yourself - It'll save you many hours of headache trying to find someone that wants do it for you as it's a tedious job. If you absolutely want to pay your way out of adding furniture yourself, you'll probably be better of using Keys released catalogue which is fairly updated or buy a custom catalogue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread