Looking for a Developer & Graphix Designer

Cypriot

Nov 20, 2014
Intro: I've got numerous years experience of running Hotels, from Moderating to owning my own, and after taking a very long break from the Retro community recently I've decided to come back and have decided it's time to create a hotel, that can bring something different than all other retro's around to this date.

Currently in the works with another known developer on hand helping me but looking for one more Developer to come on board, to bring this vision to reality, I'll be happy funding what needs to be funded, so the developer ain't actually paying for anything as seen some people asking for help of the cost.

So that said would need someone on board who's got experience of developing and would like to come on board, so tell me what you can bring and what you can do? if you wanna talk on discord drop your discords below and I'll give you a message.

Lets bring something unique to the retro community something different that users would like to play.

Also looking for someone good with Graphix, for logo's and banners etc, - (Graphix Designer)

Users who are viewing this thread