Recruiting Looking for 2 Developers for a Habbo R63B Retro

lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
Hi DevBest Users,

I am looking for two Developers for my Habbo R63B Retro. That has many years experience in this area, can work with another developer together.
Requirements I would like now or in the future with the development of the hotel;
  • Code a Custom CMS for hotel - [In near future].
  • Can get the hotel up and running as quickly as possible with the current faults the hotel has. [Now]
  • Our own Hotel client - [Now or in the near future].
  • Our own Custom Emulator [In the near future].
  • Can help hotel grow and help the hotel be one of the best in the near future by improving the hotel on a daily updating it, and sharing ideas. [Now]
Please Note that the Hotel has not opened as yet publically.

If you are able to do all these things above and are willing to start straight away please contact me on skype and we will have a chat. My ID is braddersboy15

Kind regards
lilbradders

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hi DevBest Users,

I am looking for two Developers for my Habbo R63B Retro. That has many years experience in this area, can work with another developer together.
Requirements I would like now or in the future with the development of the hotel;
  • Code a Custom CMS for hotel - [In near future].
  • Can get the hotel up and running as quickly as possible with the current faults the hotel has. [Now]
  • Our own Hotel client - [Now or in the near future].
  • Our own Custom Emulator [In the near future].
  • Can help hotel grow and help the hotel be one of the best in the near future by improving the hotel on a daily updating it, and sharing ideas. [Now]
Please Note that the Hotel has not opened as yet publically.

If you are able to do all these things above and are willing to start straight away please contact me on skype and we will have a chat. My ID is braddersboy15

Kind regards
lilbradders
This is in the wrong section...

"Code a Custom CMS for hotel - [In near future]." -> This is already asking for a lot, are you planning on paying?
"Our own Hotel client - [Now or in the near future]." -> If you mean, recreating the Habbo client in whatever language you choose, this will never happen.
"Our own Custom Emulator [In the near future]." -> You realize the average emulator takes months to develop, yeah?

Also, why do you need 2 developers???

Armansadeghi

Feb 7, 2017
I just wanna tell you that i'm a known norwegian developer. I mostly develop Habbo Hotels. I study informatik / it and coding and UiO/University of Oslo. I got a heavy edited RevCMS, connected with a Emulator. I'm experienced in making new functions, and even more! i hope i could help! I can do C#, Java, JavaScript, php, c++, phyton. and almost every coding language.

Users who are viewing this thread