Recruiting Looking for 2-3 Developers

unitedstateshabbo

Aug 6, 2019
Hello there, and thank you for taking the time out to read the post! I'm currently looking for a few web developers to help me with this Habbo Fansite I have planned to launch and would love a team of experienced developers to get this project going.

Positions needed:
- Frontend Developer - Front-end development skills include the design of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX), CSS, JavaScript, HTML, and a growing collection of UI frameworks.

- Backend Developer - A back-end developer works with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Ruby, Perl, Python, Scala, Go, etc. Back-end developers often need to integrate with a vast array of services such as databases, data storage systems, caching systems, logging systems, email systems, etc.

- Full-stack Developer - This is a developer that does both front-end and back-end work. He or she has the skills required to create a fully functional web application.
Post automatically merged:

Willing to pay ^

Last edited by a moderator:

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
I am extremely good at front end development and customised UI for your needs. My skills combined will 100% meet your expectations, kind regards.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
I am extremely good at front end development and customised UI for your needs. My skills combined will 100% meet your expectations, kind regards.
don't mean to be that guy but you released a retro like a week ago, said u did a lot of frontend changes but you changed a background.

You also said that it made the hotel more html 5 (????)

Users who are viewing this thread