Logo Help

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Introduction-
Good evening and thanks for stopping by. So I want to design a logo for a company I'm hopefully launching after I finish my FDA Live events course next year. The name of my company is going to be "Up All night" .I'm not the one for writing but hopefully the brief description will give you an idea on what I want to achieve.
Overview-
I am a great lover of the EDM and The house scene and want to start hosting events/mini festivals in local venues promoting upcoming EDM/House DJs and Producers. Then hopefully in the future branch out to hosting events around the country may be go global.
Design-
Basically for the design I wanted something unique and stylish, something that people would remember easily. I've already designed some sort of abstract 3D triangle but I'm stuck on the front, like always. Any help will be greatly thankful. Thanks for reading, hope to speak soon.

adfe21a0e77f522e1c184e1912be964d.png

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
With that shape in particular, it's rather difficult to put something in the center due to the fact the way the angle is, it's not 'straight' per say. If you were to put something in the middle, it wouldn't line up.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
With that shape in particular, it's rather difficult to put something in the center due to the fact the way the angle is, it's not 'straight' per say. If you were to put something in the middle, it wouldn't line up.
Any suggestions if i was to make it straight :3. I could just scrap the all triangle and start fresh. Thanks for the reply :)

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
What I think you should do (Say you want to keep with the minimalistic idea and the triangle) is look up logos that have triangles within them, and see how they've worked around the shape. If not, look up ideas to 'inspire' but obviously, make something from your own imagination from the ideas you've gathered.

Users who are viewing this thread