Login Error BcStorm

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013
Right when I thought everything was working, this little F*cker showed up, haha. Anyone know a quick fix for this?

2ie4t

If you want to see it for youselves, check it out at

I am using RevCMS, and leensters edit of BcStorm, also I'm using IIS w/navicat

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013
PHP:
TokenID: 0Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow group) in c:\Users\Dad\Dropbox\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\HabboFactory.cs:line 30
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in c:\Users\Dad\Dropbox\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 295
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in c:\Users\Dad\Dropbox\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 241

That shows up in critical exceptions, and its throwing some sql errors, does anyone know of a link to a working db?

JigJag

Mar 12, 2013
And thats R63B I guess, mine has 153, Im sure you have something missing;

Find the .sql file and delete your tables and use this one,
if problem persists pm me, ill look into it :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hmm, I never Had this Problem at all, But after my vps was reset due to someone hacking it, the emu wasnt allowing users into the Client, it would stay black. Any Help?

Users who are viewing this thread