GTA V Locations of houses of purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Hey! Calling all GTA players lol.
Is there any houses you can buy for cheap and still recieve 10 car garages? If so, please share the locations! Thank you!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey! Calling all GTA players lol.
Is there any houses you can buy for cheap and still recieve 10 car garages? If so, please share the locations! Thank you!
There is a 200k house with a 10 car garage.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
What I want to know is where the fuck the ATMs are? It keeps telling me to deposit money and I ain't got a clue where they are.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
What I want to know is where the fuck the ATMs are? It keeps telling me to deposit money and I ain't got a clue where they are.
Go on your phone and go on the internet, clicking the banking and click deposit and thats how you do it;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
You can see them on the side of buildings or alternatively, bring up the phone, internet-> money area and then the bank -> deposit

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
There is a 200k house with a 10 car garage.
I found it already. Should've edited my thread. But thanks Owen!
Just as Kaz and Owen has said, they are on the side of buildings, but mostly I pull out my phone, click the internet button, and go to money and services, then go to Maze Bank and then deposit your money. Also, if you hold the back button on the Xbox Controller, and you do quick location GPS, you can set waypoints on the ATM's along w/ clothing stores, Ammu-nation, Mod shop, and stores to rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread