Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pekci

Apr 29, 2013
Could someone please explain why im getting this

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Could someone please explain why im getting this

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

MySQL could not connect to database
your database details in your config.php are incorrect. make sure you have the correct database name and your xampp password correctly.

jeabn

Dec 1, 2017
Im getting this for some reason
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Thats when i try to register

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Im getting this for some reason
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

Thats when i try to register
should probably read through the tutorial. the answer is 5.

HypeRageQuit

Dec 2, 2017
Client loading error , not sure what's up but have done exactly as stated and it loads to 76% then redirects me as shown :

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Client loading error , not sure what's up but have done exactly as stated and it loads to 76% then redirects me as shown :
i will pm you if you want? i cant tv atm but i can look over your files

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone help me set one up please? I've got the black screen and checked all my files and they're okay, thanks :)
as far as im concerned you set it up correctly. you just need to enable flash on your client browser.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i get on the client and then it redirects me back to my index page and the emu says there is 2 players online already and there is only my account created
index? I'm guessing you mean /me? is there anything leading up to that like 76%?

Users who are viewing this thread